What Are You Eating?

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Cold day on the water up here and it called for soup. A first time seat of the pants effort, velveted chicken and shiitake lemongrass ginger soup with Sambal, shrimp paste with soybean oil and rice noodles. Think this one is a keeper. Glad I made a big batch cause I look forward to lunch tomorrow. Edit: Next time I think I will pluck a few of my treasured kaffir lime leaves from my little tree and add just a hint of citrus goodness.

PXL_20240207_034647844.MP~2.jpg

Last edited:

JudyM

Steelhead
Cold day on the water up here and it called for soup. A first time seat of the pants effort, velveted chicken and shiitake lemongrass ginger soup with Sambal, shrimp paste with soybean oil and rice noodles. Think this one is a keeper. Glad I made a big batch cause I look forward to lunch tomorrow. Edit: Next time I think I will pluck a few of my treasured kaffir lime leaves from my little tree and add just a hint of citrus goodness.

View attachment 102372
Love everything about the soup except the noodles. Blood sugar would be jacked.

VAGABOND

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Just a Friday night roundup of Lemon Pepper Atlantic Salmon, sautĆ©ed summer squash in diced tomatoes, garlic, & onions along with my once every other week wifeā€™s mashed potatoes (butter added for image purposes only šŸ˜‰)
IMG_5126.jpeg