NFR What Are You Drinking?

Non-fishing related

JudyM

Steelhead
Pumpkin spice coffee with full fat milk in a 2 cup coffee mug that has a football on it. I don't do alcohol, too many alcoholics in the fam damily. Daughter is doing the same. I do have a cousin's son that owns a winery down south in Turner, Oregon. Benedetti?

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
IMG_3310.jpeg

Next to last bottle of Madame Francoise Beaumont’s incredible burgundy…we bought several cases from her when we visited with a friend that lives in Dijon…she baked fresh thyme gougeres for us…I have a picture of us (our daughters weren’t even teens then) standing in her vineyard holding glasses of her wine with her…

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
What I always drink, home brew and Irish whiskey…

Reactions: Zak

Dragon Mo

Keep Calm - Drink More Whisky
Forum Supporter
CINCPAC... the cocktail Chester Nimitz used to serve to his staff...

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Have no idea how any of these will drink, but they were on their sides, in stryofoam wine shipping boxes in the cellar of an old house, and the owner asked me if I could get them out of there for him...happy to help.
Also a case of Aussie Shiraz from 2002...and a few odd bottles from the late 90's, Amarone and Chianti.
Lol
30656130560040.jpeg

Last edited:

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I quit drinking a long time ago. I don't think I would have tried this back in the day:
IMG_3447.jpg

the_grube

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I usually drink a small glass of whiskey or scotch straight after fishing. Been enjoying a poor man's Tennessee mule lately; ginger beer, couple and a shot of Buffalo Trace.