We've Survived One Year! The Official Celebration Thread

troutstalker

Born to Fish...Forced to Work
Forum Supporter
Congratulations and thank you for an exceptional forum with so many awesome members!

Kenneth Yong

Fishy Spam
Forum Supporter
One year already?! My, how the time flies when you're having fun.

Thanks and kudos to all concerned in the creation and maintenance of this community,
Kenneth

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
this place is great. Keep it up!

JohnB

Smolt
I thought that one year in was when you guys were supposed to drop the BS of not making any money and you'd start paying out the dividend checks to those of us that are forum supporters!!! I'm happy to send my bank info and routing number so you can direct deposit my earnings!!

Thanks again guys! I appreciate the rapid development of this place and love the image of the overlords left wondering after the exodus.

Dave Boyle

Life of the Party
Wow! A yr already. Thank you Evan, Josh and Billy. I echo our resident ‘Canuck’ in recognising the inputs from the cream of the crop or should that be crap for the self depreciating 😀 The move took all that was great from the old site and actually made it better re discourse, knowledge and opinions without devolving into a shit show (mostly 🤪).

Dave

Greg Armstrong

Go Green - Fish Bamboo
Forum Supporter
My visits here always add a bit of enjoyment to my day.

Congrats, and thanks for putting this thing together!

Reactions: M_D

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
This community legitimately makes my life better. I am very grateful it exists. Thank you to the site owner-operators and all the community members!
Well said Gary. Many thanks to the guy's for putting this together, and to everyone for making it worthwhile!

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I still visit and post on the old site but man, it has seriously gone downhill and the freaking popup ads are awful. Very glad that the three of you took up the challenge and maintain this site! Merci'! Domo arigato gozaimasu! Thanks!

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I still visit and post on the old site but man, it has seriously gone downhill and the freaking popup ads are awful. Very glad that the three of you took up the challenge and maintain this site! Merci'! Domo arigato gozaimasu! Thanks!
Honest question... what keeps you going back? Why not bring stragglers over this way?

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Honest question... what keeps you going back? Why not bring stragglers over this way?
I mainly look at the classifieds on that site, there seems to be a bigger audience selling (I'm still looking for that mystical Lamson (original series) Guru size 2). I invited another WFF'r to this site this morning.