We've Survived One Year! The Official Celebration Thread

Islander

Life of the Party
So all the celebratory gifs (with the exception of one) are dead people. Being one of the old geezers on here I’m not sure how to interpret that. 😆
It is a great forum and have really enjoyed interacting with folks here. Big thanks to Evan, Josh and Billy!

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
I'm a little late to this thread. Been feeling under the weather last few days with a head cold that has made it hard to focus on a screen.

I really just want to say thank you to our incredible fly fishing community. When Evan and Josh first approached me I didn't know what to think. In fact when Evan sent me a link to a discussion I thought he was hacked and refused to click on the link until Josh verified it was safe🤣

Since that time our forum has grown into it's own identity and really it has been a pleasure to be a part of. We really can't thank those who sponsor the forum enough and we will continue to do our very best to provide a fun platform to discuss what we all love and that is fly fishing and the outdoors. Cheers to the best fly fishing forum on the web🍻

Billy

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I'm a little late to this thread. Been feeling under the weather last few days with a head cold that has made it hard to focus on a screen.

I really just want to say thank you to our incredible fly fishing community. When Evan and Josh first approached me I didn't know what to think. In fact when Evan sent me a link to a discussion I thought he was hacked and refused to click on the link until Josh verified it was safe🤣

Since that time our forum has grown into it's own identity and really it has been a pleasure to be a part of. We really can't thank those who sponsor the forum enough and we will continue to do our very best to provide a fun platform to discuss what we all love and that is fly fishing and the outdoors. Cheers to the best fly fishing forum on the web🍻

Billy
Bummer about the cold - get well. Let's go fishing.

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
Agreed with Zak's post above. The site is definitely a value-add for me as an avenue for learning; from bread, to fly tying/fishing to music to gear-fishing ad infinitum.

The signal-to-noise ratio is soooo much better than the other place. I am very appreciative of both the forum founders and content creators.

Thomas

Wadin' Boot

Badly tied flies, mediocre content
Forum Supporter
I gotta say the idea of not monetizing this site is exactly why I come back. And strangely enough, I am ironically happy to monetize their efforts to keep this place going as a forum supporter.

Plus there are some hilarious and talented people here that post kick-ass original content, week after week

PNWFF slogans to help recruit new member(s)

You come to PNWFF read about fly fishing. But you stick around to see the shit that ends up in Stonefish's trash-filled stripping basket.

The only One of the top 10 websites Fly Fishing Website With SFW Beach-Themed Romance stories

The hats are cool, the community is cooler

I LEARNED ONE WEIRD TRICK THAT ALWAYS CATCH FLY FISH ON PNWFF

Last edited:

O clarkii lewisi

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Well done!!
200w.gif

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Happy anniversary to us all!

At first last year I didn't understand what was happening, and then Sue sent me the link to PNWFF, and within 2 days the transition was complete. I'm amazed that you pulled it off. I'm surprised if VS can even sell an ad on the shell of a website that WFF is now. I bet they didn't see something like this coming.