The good boat deal thread

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
You might get a decent deal on this one.
Slight damage but dual purpose boat and street line striper….
SF

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter

VAGABOND

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
“Check your straps…….”
You might want to go a little more in depth than that based on the visual. Agree w SurfnFish
At least no damage to lower unit but it looks like it’s taking on water port side.🫣

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
rowboats like that are inherently unstable to stand in, way too much roll from beam to keel, which is why they row so easy...back running sports fishers in the 70's, my 65' was anchored (#2000 submarine anchor to 50' of 2" chain to 2" anchor line) in the harbor (no docks until the mid 80's), and rowed a very similar boat out to the mother ship every morning at 6am, back to the dock once the boat was cleaned up for the day

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
rowboats like that are inherently unstable to stand in, way too much roll from beam to keel, which is why they row so easy...back running sports fishers in the 70's, my 65' was anchored (#2000 submarine anchor to 50' of 2" chain to 2" anchor line) in the harbor (no docks until the mid 80's), and rowed a very similar boat out to the mother ship every morning at 6am, back to the dock once the boat was cleaned up for the day
They are tippy
But they row like a champ

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I’m rough shape but maybe a good winter project for someone looking for a trailer.
$100 or best offer.
SF

IMG_5074.jpeg

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter

Chris Bailey

Dirt Sniffer
Forum Supporter
This Portabote is a pretty good deal. I don't hear these discussed much around here. I have pretty much this same boat and it does a pretty good job filling a unique use profile; stability of a small rowboat with the storage footprint of a SUP.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Seems like a pretty good deal.......

Probably a bit more stable than the glass boats from Tonasket area