THE canyon

DeTQQl4.jpg

Bob N

Steelhead
Much warmer than where I’m at, tomorrow is 9, the next day is 6. That’s without the windchill. Just saw the wind forecast, -9 with wind chill.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Looks like a toad! Or do you have really small hands? 😉
just a little summer steelhead....maaaybe 5 lbs.

I can't take pics for shit when I'm by myself, so this was about as good as it gets....

Thought I had some great footage from a really nice redside from earlier in the day and found out that I didn't hit "record" on the damn GoPro.

R

RyRy82

I can't take pics for shit when I'm by myself, so this was about as good as it gets....

Thought I had some great footage from a really nice redside from earlier in the day and found out that I didn't hit "record" on the damn GoPro.
I was thinking steel. Nice work! Is that two for you there lately? You’ve got it dialed!

R

RyRy82

Sweet pic

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I was thinking steel. Nice work! Is that two for you there lately? You’ve got it dialed!
lol, neither one have come from normal steelhead locations....more of whitefish territory.

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Nice fish, Randall! No fly rod - just grabbing them by the tail now? You ARE a fishy guy!

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil