Pink Year

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
There are a few around. Saw some belly floppers this past weekend.
Still just a bit premature on the humpation front though. Hold on or out just a bit longer and they will come.
SF

1690327178705.png

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
There are a few around. Saw some belly floppers this past weekend.
Still just a bit premature on the humpation front though. Hold on or out just a bit longer and they will come.
SF

View attachment 74489

If ever there was a case for owning a boat, this photo is Exhibit 1.

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
If ever there was a case for owning a boat, this photo is Exhibit 1.
Yep… I used to love beach fishing for the pink run in the early 2000’s, but last time I tried, maybe 6 or 8 years ago, I couldn’t even get close to the spots I used to go. 5am and traffic was already backed up all the way up to Marine View Drive… Crazy.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Ever notice in a picture like that there's always one guy sticking out like a sore thumb ??😁

Looks like a great place to lose an eye.
That humpy launching technique is making professional bass fishermen blush with envy. The good thing is that it gets scaled and tenderized when it hits the asphalt pavement on the other side of the railing.
Sun dried, asphalt, road grime and tire rubber coated humpy puts sand encrusted humpy to shame as far as taste goes.
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
For those fishing humpies from a boat, I have beach sand for sale so you can achieve the perfect sand brine, without the beach hassles. No more drunks, no more dogs, no screaming kids and no more methheads, but that same great sand brine you've grown to love every other year, but act soon before we run out !!!

But wait... there's more !!!
With each 5# bag of beach sand, a warm canned beer of your choice will be included for the next 300 purchasers.
:)

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
For those fishing humpies from a boat, I have beach sand for sale so you can achieve the perfect sand brine, without the beach hassles. No more drunks, no more dogs, no screaming kids and no more methheads, but that same great sand brine you've grown to love every other year, but act soon before we run out !!!

But wait... there's more !!!
With each 5# bag of beach sand, a warm canned beer of your choice will be included for the next 300 purchasers.
:)

Do you accept PayPal?

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
No posted pink salmon photos yet???

Divad

Whitefish
Do you happen to sell a recording of a voice yelling "it's a pink, it's a pink" that I can play on a loop from the stereo of my boat for every time I land and bonk a small chinook?
Bout spit my beer up on that last part 😆 brings back hoodsport memories of ree-rees doing this exact thing. Then to be followed to their car by an officer, and everyone humming and hawing.

Probably going Hawaiian shirt, cowboy hat and a speedo this year for the Hood.