Pink Year

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Think of the posts...think of the pics !!!
Triploid Humpies
WDFW patented stock, raised in hatcheries from humpy broodstock taken from Hoodsport.
Coming to a beach near you...
Follow me for recipies @thehumpychef
:)

mbowers

Smolt
Think of the posts...think of the pics !!!
Triploid Humpies
WDFW patented stock, raised in hatcheries from humpy broodstock taken from Hoodsport.
Coming to a beach near you...
Follow me for recipies @thehumpychef
:)
I suggest selling various sand panko mixes to be used in recipes like

Alder smoked mica
Kombucha granite
Baby beach glass etc..

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen while beach fishing happened during a pink year.
The pinks happened to be fairly good size that year. The guy next to me hooked up and immediately started yelling “king, king!”
The battle was on and he backed way up the beach trying to land it. What he failed to see was the cooler that was behind him.
He ended up going ass over tea kettle onto his back, but got up very quickly.
He ran down to the waters edge and with a big rod swing launched the fish out of the water and a good distance up the beach. Honestly, his landing technique would have made a bass fisherman blush with envy.

He carried it over to me to ask me what it was. It had so much sand on it I really couldn’t tell. He washed the sand off and seemed truly disappointed when I told him it was a humpy. Thankfully it wasn’t a king because that fish was going to die no matter what! 😂
SF

Divad

Whitefish
Proceed to walk to the beach entertaining all glares with a smile from the parking lot full of anglers. Confidently singing out loud in perfect timing one of Macklemore’s songs “like waddup I got a big 🐓” with a wave and tip of the rod.

Enter the lineup, turn to the guy on my left and ask “is that hoodie made of Kevlar?”

Followed up by telling the guy on my right “you better wear a helmet!”

Ending the day with the lady that owns the property next door talking smack and playing buoy queen. Oh Hoodsport, you have a soft spot in my heart and I cannot wait to make new friends this year!

Last edited:

Triploidjunkie

Life of the Party
Proceed to walk to the beach entertaining all glares with a smile from the parking lot full of anglers. Confidently singing out loud in perfect timing one of Macklemore’s songs “like waddup I got a big 🐓” with a wave and tip of the rod.

Enter the lineup, turn to the guy on my left and ask “is that hoodie made of Kevlar?”

Followed up by telling the guy on my right “you better wear a helmet!”

Ending the day with the lady that owns the property next door talking smack and playing buoy queen. Oh Hoodsport, you have a soft spot in my heart and I cannot wait to make new friends this year!
I'm so glad I don't understand anything you said!