Ooops

dirty dog

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I have not logged in there in a long time. Maybe a couple of years.
Reason being my email was over flowing with crap I didn't ask for.

flybill

Life of the Party
I logged in a few months ago, looking for an old thread from Oldman I think.. ads were beyond annoying and most of the new posts seem to be in the classified section..

I have tried to figure out how to get all my pictures from there, without doing one at a time.. or highlighting them and doing batches.. Most if not all are backed up, but I wasn't able to figure out how to do it quickly..

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
I'm slowly working through the what's in your vise thread screen shotting what I want to remember.

flybill

Life of the Party
I'm slowly working through the what's in your vise thread screen shotting what I want to remember.
I sent a note to a VZ Moderator today, asking how I can download all my photo's on the site without going one by one.. most are backed up anyway, but I don't like leaving all of them out there.. plus want to make sure I have them, since I started with WFF in April of 2003 I believe..

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
I sent a note to a VZ Moderator today, asking how I can download all my photo's on the site without going one by one.. most are backed up anyway, but I don't like leaving all of them out there.. plus want to make sure I have them, since I started with WFF in April of 2003 I believe..
I'm sure they are all the property of VS now, 2003 I was a junior in HS :LOL:

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
Ah, such Christmas spirit. 🎄 I still frequent WFF, yes, the site has commercials. So? Doesn’t a football game have commercials?

Peace. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year 🎊
It's not the end of the world, I am on another forum that is vs owned there's really no alternative as it's a pretty niche subject. Just accept there will be ads and you don't own your pics.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
It's not the end of the world, I am on another forum that is vs owned there's really no alternative as it's a pretty niche subject. Just accept there will be ads and you don't own your pics.
Or use an ad blocker because I don't know how anyone uses the internet in 2023 without one.

flybill

Life of the Party
Well I did the next best thing, and made all of my albums only visible to me! Pretty easy to do, a screenshot is attached. Now I can still take the time if I want and download them, or delete one by one. Probably won't as it would take too much time.
1703424679219.png