Official Cooking of Russell Thread

Gyrfalcon22

Life of the Party
Wilson should drop the glam and explosions, get out the t shirt and torn jeans and play acoustic - or through one Marshall without back up singers. Guy needs to go Neil Young and not Vince Neil.

Doublebluff

As sure as your sorrows are joys
Forum Supporter
I am out of the loop re: anything these guys do off the field. But.. those pics... He reminds me of the young A-rod (ick).

Xoxo

I am out of the loop re: anything these guys do off the field. But.. those pics... He reminds me of the young A-rod (ick).
A-Rod….another athlete who made it difficult to like him. I can’t help but be interested in how Denver does today with Rypien.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Wilson Rig For Sale.jpg
Just listed on Craig's List. Very low mileage with all the extras. Spare tire has some fire damage.

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Who are these Seahawks that I have never heard of who apparently can play a little football. That 5-9 receiver does know how to jump.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
From now on when leaving the water empty handed i will find a warm comfort. I will let out a small sigh and say to myself. "atleast im not a broncos fan".

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
If I recall what I read correctly, I think the Broncos are pretty much tied to him through the 2025 season. After that, the dead money cap hit is something like $31 million?
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Ciara's old man is out again this week, could miss additional time with parially torn hamstring.

Geno Smith

Not missing time this week.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I want to get paid millions and not have to work.

RW is setting himself up for early retirement.

Smart and filthy rich.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I want to get paid millions and not have to work.

RW is setting himself up for early retirement.

Smart and filthy rich.
I mean, maybe that was his plan all along. "Fake it til ya make it" to get a fat guaranteed contract, then just half ass play your way out of the job, but still get those sweet paychecks.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
I mean, maybe that was his plan all along. "Fake it til ya make it" to get a fat guaranteed contract, then just half ass play your way out of the job, but still get those sweet paychecks.
The gold standard is the 'Bobby Bonilla' deal.