Official Cooking of Russell Thread

Xoxo

Hahahaha. I love it!

edited to add: It needs a NFR!

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party
It's crazy how the hawks traded not just Russell but his terrible offensive line, slow playcallers and the seahawks old playbook of "throw bombs or eat sacks." Its like Bevell, cable and schotty are in the booth again, conspiring to keep Russ from cooking.

If Nathaniel Hackett wasnt such a cheerleading rah rah old pound turf college coach he could learn how to harness the immense talent of russ. Alas it appears to be wasted.

Xoxo

On that Subway commercial I saw one You Tube comment:
Let Russell Chew. How did we not think of this?😁

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I have to admit that when it was announced that Russ was going to the Broncos, I was bummed that the already tight AFC West was going to get tougher…boy was I wrong.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Ciara's eye is starting to wander.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Really wonder what will happen if this downard spiral continues. Will he get tired of being the butt of every sports joke and retire? Or will he have his PR team shelter him from the worst of it while he keeps embarrassing himself on and off the field, tarnishing his legacy? It'll be pretty fascinating to see how this plays out. Would be hard to find motivation to peace out when you're making $3mil a game, though, no matter how much everyone hates you.

Ernie

If not this, then what?
Forum Supporter
Ciara's eye is starting to wander.
Not at all, she can’t give up the money. Although she is a singer, she wasn’t as well known until she married Russ. Then she got more exposure because of him.

Doublebluff

As sure as your sorrows are joys
Forum Supporter
Maybe... he is really a "system" guy and Pete Carroll had the right system for him.

Really good players make people around him better. He has not done any of that in Denver.

Then again, it is only ~ half a season.