NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Wilson didn’t do much to earn that win tonight. I feel like tonight he looked like a QB who is nearing retirement. That was a boring game tonight.

I just saw that Denver is the first team to punt ten times and still win the game. Ten times!
Just Win Baby…oh wait, I meant the Raiders…

Gyrfalcon22

Life of the Party
Wilson didn’t do much to earn that win tonight. I feel like tonight he looked like a QB who is nearing retirement. That was a boring game tonight.
oh my... let's watch the next 3-4 weeks and lets see if he gathers the offense and has some big games. He is a gamer, so we'll see !!

win ugly is an ugly win : )

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
special teams were the stars of the day.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
It’s been a strange season so far…should we Fear the Fish of Miami?…
eh, who knows....

buuuut....

1664169216857.png

I actually do feel bad because I think McDaniels will ultimately work....well, not that bad.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
About 10-15 years too late on doing this, especially with the money involved with players now. Hopefully they just eventually kill the whole thing.
Remember when Robert Edwards blew out his knee in a flag football game? That basically ended his career,
SF

Last edited:

Ernie

If not this, then what?
Forum Supporter
Gino was more exciting to watch compared to Wilson in yesterday’s game.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
New Seahawks war cry….Let the defense sieve.
They made Patterson look like first team all pro. 8.3 yards per carry. 😮
SF

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Question for Hawks fans.

Let’s say they end up with a 4-5 win season.
Do you think Carroll sticks around for the big rebuild he won’t currently admit they are already in or does he hang it up?
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Hmmm...

I think he stays another year or two. He still seems to like the job, and the front office seems to like him.
The defense has the annoying habit of taking half a season to play well, and the new d coach has not changed that so far.
Smith is not the reason they are losing, while no great qb, he made some very good passes yesterday, and a few misses as well...but that is what you get.
A couple of drive killing holds and some porous d...things that need work if they are going to win more than 5 games.
3 games is not a great sample size, but a 3-6 record after 9 games is not unthinkable here.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Question for Hawks fans.

Let’s say they end up with a 4-5 win season.
Do you think Carroll sticks around for the big rebuild he won’t currently admit they are already in or does he hang it up?
SF
I think he sticks around until his contract is up. I think it's likely the heir apparent will be an understudy in the meantime (Sean Desai?). But all speculation.

Xoxo

Maybe Bobby Wagner retires and comes back as our Defense Coordinator!

Status
Not open for further replies.