NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Hold outs for a mini camp are different than for training camp though. Mini camp you just show up, do some light exercise on the side, and go home. Still plenty of time before training camp to get deals done.

Training camp they want you to actually practice and thats when you can get hurt. So you hold out to avoid that possibility. Plus its closer to deal time so it makes getting something done soon more important. Time to flex your leverage.

Not showing up for mandatory mini camp seems like a crap way to be part of a team. At least put in the effort to show up. Like I said, both Bosa and Deebo showed up and both will probably get record or near record deals before they actually play again.

Bet hey, at least DK didn't go nuclear and ask for a trade. Yet! :rolleyes:

Xoxo

There were holdouts back in the good ol days, too. Marshawn, Chancellor, Earl Thomas, Sherman (I think). Off the top of my head at least.
Did Bobby Wagner? Did Lockett too? Luke Willson? (My other favorite players.

Yeah, I’m probably not being fair. I don’t like what we see of DK‘s personality as much as i loved Chancellor, Marshawn and Sherman back in the day.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
He had something like 1900 receiving yards last season
Pretty damned impressive
Plus he seems really humble
145 catches for 1,947 yards and 16 touchdowns during the regular season. Super Bowl MVP. He's like Largent of the 80's. Quiet and goes about his business. He lets his play do his talking, and DC's and DB's hate playing against him. He's not looking for respect, respect is finding him.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Did Bobby Wagner? Did Lockett too? Luke Willson? (My other favorite players.

Yeah, I’m probably not being fair. I don’t like what we see of DK‘s personality as much as i loved Chancellor, Marshawn and Sherman back in the day.

He is the typical.....Hey look at me! Kind of guy.

He is no Calvin Johnson......and never will be a HOF player with his immature antics.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
The NFL is in its most calm period of the off-season. Still, I can sense the tension of the coming LockSmith QB controversy in Seattle.

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
The NFL is in its most calm period of the off-season. Still, I can sense the tension of the coming LockSmith QB controversy in Seattle.
We need something to keep things interesting
I’m not sure the Seahawks will fare well this year. Then they off Coach Pete
Then they sell or suck for a bit.
I’m actually liking the Rams for a repeat but pulling for the BILLS!!!

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
I didn't know you couldn't go to the North Fork Lewis any time you wanted. What's with this schedule nonsense?

:)

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I’m actually liking the Rams for a repeat but pulling for the BILLS!!!

That would be my unbiased pick (or least biased): Rams/Bills with Rams repeating (provided they stay healthy).

If the Broncos aren't in it though, I'll be rooting for Von to get another ring with his third team.

Status
Not open for further replies.