New Design on the other forum

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I still have a thread on the front page.
VPKvC26F_o.gif
“The Drifter”?

Ernie

If not this, then what?
Forum Supporter
I just saw it and I don’t care for it. I did a search for “lake reports 2022” and reports popped up in random without any chronological order. I am not interested in a 10 year old report.

Last edited:

flybill

Life of the Party
What'd you do :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't know.. I haven't posted there in forever.. was looking to see if there was something on my profile and saw "Alerts".. there were 9 of them.. I am kinda VIP, if you know what I mean.. I only use valet parking on the river and the ghillie is waiting for me when I'm ready to fish and land my fish! Seriously! :cool: :p

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party
Now that forum looks like every other crappy fishing forum on the internet.

dirty dog

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I checked in to WFF awhile back, maybe a month ago and the next day my email was full of spam BS.
I ain't going back there, don't need the BS

ABITNF

Steelhead
ABITNF aka squamishpoacher at the old site. Much better over here. The old site is proving that it's not a forum about flyfishing but a forum to sell advertising space. Nobody there has a clue even about what flyfishing is. Just like some of the TV ads we see of guys acting like they fly fish. Stuff like that gives us a bad name and makes us look like clowns.

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 4

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
ABITNF aka squamishpoacher at the old site. Much better over here. The old site is proving that it's not a forum about flyfishing but a forum to sell advertising space. Nobody there has a clue even about what flyfishing is. Just like some of the TV ads we see of guys acting like they fly fish. Stuff like that gives us a bad name and makes us look like clowns.

Welcome on over, good to see you.

cheers

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
It seems this site is adding on average 2-3 new members per day. This is a decent rate after 800 already joined.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Good to see you here!!