Most scenic places to crap in the west.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
The Wonderland trail has some good ones. Someone mentioned the one at Indian bar. On a clear day this one has a great view of the Carbon glacier. It’s at the Dick Creek campsite.
View attachment 14298
Get a shoe shine while you purge the solids

Cliff

Steelhead
Years ago my family and friends used to rent the Green Ridge Lookout above the Metolius River, in Oregon. They used to have an ancient wooden outhouse where you could sit on the throne with incredible views of Mt. Jefferson, Sisters, and even St. Helens and Adams. I'd always leave the door open for the view. Then the USFS rebuilt the outhouse to wheelchair friendly with a concrete floor, modern walls, etc. It was a good move, but they turned the access point away from the stunning view and now it's nothing like the old days.234477_9ce9087f-bdce-4046-a9c7-3a37ab5ec816_1440.jpeg

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Years ago my family and friends used to rent the Green Ridge Lookout above the Metolius River, in Oregon. They used to have an ancient wooden outhouse where you could sit on the throne with incredible views of Mt. Jefferson, Sisters, and even St. Helens and Adams. I'd always leave the door open for the view. Then the USFS rebuilt the outhouse to wheelchair friendly with a concrete floor, modern walls, etc. It was a good move, but they turned the access point away from the stunning view and now it's nothing like the old days.View attachment 36577

Its a pretty special fire lookout :)