March Madness

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
This could be the Zags year to win it all. We'll see. Meanwhile in the women's side things are getting a little chippy with a Memphis girl being charged with assault at the end of a game with Bowling Green. A punch thrown during the handshake line. I saw an incident during a Pac 12 game where an ASU girl tried to start a little todo by pushing a Duck player who almost retaliated but cooler heads prevailed. As the women's game gets better quality wise they're starting to get a little physical as well. Maybe they're prepping for the NBA.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Watched the Texas / Xavier game last night.
Texas has some really good looking athletes.
Should be a very interesting tournament from here on out with all the one seeds now all gone.
SF

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Heeeere we go!!!!

Go K-State

cheers (I hope)

• Sad
Reactions: Zak

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I'm in Azusa, California visiting our son that attends Azusa Pacific and I'm rocking my Zags gear. We've been going to special events. The dean of the honors college and the president both gave me a hard time. Haha! I told them I had my APU gear on yesterday, but today is game day! Go Zags!

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Oh my…. Oh my. This is a nasty team. And they have some Gold standing very tall. Congrats FAU !!!!!!! Their pests. They challenge you on everything. KS couldn’t even get a shot off at the end . 👏

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Look, I don't pay too close of attention to every play in all of these games, but that was a terrible play by Nowell. He put his teammate in an absolutely impossible situation...total setup for failure on that last play.

Here's my prediction, winner of this next game will win the national championship. Then again, my bracket is only in the 50th percentile nationally (I used to be pretty consistently in the 70-80th percentile....that's gone way down over the last ~5 years or so)....prolly shouldn't listen to me...I have a tough time listening to me.

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
Look, I don't pay too close of attention to every play in all of these games, but that was a terrible play by Nowell. He put his teammate in an absolutely impossible situation...total setup for failure on that last play.

Here's my prediction, winner of this next game will win the national championship. Then again, my bracket is only in the 50th percentile nationally (I used to be pretty consistently in the 70-80th percentile....that's gone way down over the last ~5 years or so)....prolly shouldn't listen to me...I have a tough time listening to me.
I think you’re right…the winner of the GU/ UConn game likely win it all.

Last edited:

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Vlad Goldin hasn’t realized just how damn dominant he can become. He’s a young sophomore but his hustle and desire is refreshing to see. He’s not laying back on his given gods gifts ….he’s gonna work to improve his game. Just stay healthy.

I know most likely not to happen but I would love to see a FAU vs Gonzaga final. OMG. Stick it to the big boys !!!!

Just dreaming.

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter
Yikes, UConn was very impressive, Zags ...

No cheers in Kansas

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter

I dunno, I think the idea might have been to pass and immediately shoot, hoping to draw the 3 pt fowl, didn't work out though. I find it hard to blame Nowell, he's the only reason they were where they were.

No cheers, well, OK, begrrudgingly cheers to FAU