Lead pyramid anchor

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
I know, there was a thread about anchors not that long ago. I didn't see this titled subject resolved however. I need a 15# pyramid lead anchor, but I can't find one. It's like they've disappeared. Can't find one on line even. If anyone knows a place that has some, or one, laying around that is for sale, please let me know. I'm not really interested in alternatives - - yet.

Thanks!

Salmo

Eastside

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I know, there was a thread about anchors not that long ago. I didn't see this titled subject resolved however. I need a 15# pyramid lead anchor, but I can't find one. It's like they've disappeared. Can't find one on line even. If anyone knows a place that has some, or one, laying around that is for sale, please let me know. I'm not really interested in alternatives - - yet.

Thanks!

Salmo
I recommend these guys https://www.greenanchors.net/shop/p/country-feast-set-3nybt-gnw4d-4jmt8-j96en. I have a 30 lb pyramid anchor for my 16 ft Clack. They have different styles and some are 15 lbs. They are steel-encased lead.

Wayne Kohan

Life of the Party
Steve -
I found a 15# lead pyramid anchor at Sportsmans (Warehouse) (last fall). They had quite a few in stock (East Wenatchee).//Pat
Our Sportsmans has several in stock the last time I looked, and they are 3 sided instead of 4 sided, so they would fit my anchor nest on my Koffler. But the prices.....

Greg Armstrong

Go Green - Fish Bamboo
Forum Supporter
Three Rivers Marine in Woodinville had them when I was there last week

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter

Thanks!

Salmo
LFSI in Bellingham had them a year ago.
I bought one there.

Engee

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Steve -
I found a 15# lead pyramid anchor at Sportsmans (Warehouse) (last fall). They had quite a few in stock (East Wenatchee).//Pat
I bought a 15lb at Sportsmans warehouse in Moses Lake( several month ago) , as they had a bunch. The store in East Wenatchee at the time didn't have any.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Given that any in stock source was going to involve a significant drive, I ordered direct from Lee Lock yesterday. UPS just delivered it a few minutes ago. Let's see, time saved versus time and cost of driving; yeah, I think it pencils out.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

Divad

Whitefish
Shoot I could have wrangled you one if I saw this intime. My grandfather left a few and I inherited them.

They’ll last forever if you don’t somehow wedge it in a log or whatever lake monster stole one from me last year. A lot of old school tackle/boat shops like Verle’s will have both new and used ones.

nomlasder

Smolt
Given that any in stock source was going to involve a significant drive, I ordered direct from Lee Lock yesterday. UPS just delivered it a few minutes ago. Let's see, time saved versus time and cost of driving; yeah, I think it pencils out.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!
The guys at Lee lock are great. I always got their hardware for my dbs