NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Want to gross out the kids? Plant a pile of chocolate covered raisins in the yard and pretend its deer poop. Then, do the unthinkable and pick it up and eat it in front of them. Their reaction will be priceless!
Milk Duds look a lot like elk sign as well. I think Pat McManus pulled that trick in one of his stories!

VAGABOND

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I’m not sure, but Somebody may be trying to tell us something…just sayin’

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
Disclaimer: Before anyone is offended...this is not political. Nobody - and I mean nobody - wants to have this picture in their head! It would not really be better if it were Biden...

An actual headline today:
Screenshot_20230407-222748_Chrome.jpg
Good god, does she not realize that video is famous not for smashing things but because Miley is naked riding a wrecking ball??
o_O Gah!! If this spawns memes, I'm gonna have to put my eyes out

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Disclaimer: Before anyone is offended...this is not political. Nobody - and I mean nobody - wants to have this picture in their head! It would not really be better if it were Biden...

An actual headline today:
View attachment 60814
Good god, does she not realize that video is famous not for smashing things but because Miley is naked riding a wrecking ball??
o_O Gah!! If this spawns memes, I'm gonna have to put my eyes out
From Huffington Post in 2015/2017:
1680933871099.jpeg

…and that’s enough internet for me for a while. Gonna go see if I can physically remove that visual with a melon baller.

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
It's Easter............so old joke...........why does the Easter Bunny hide the eggs? He doesn't want his friends to know he's been screwing chickens...........Sorry, someone had to do say it.