NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Little boy tells the little girl I have cookie, she says I have two cookies. He says well I have an apple. She says so what, I have two apples. He gets angry and pulls down his pants and says I bet you don't have one of these. She say Ha! and pulls down her pants and says mommy says as long as I have one of these I can get all of those I want.

cdnred

Life of the Party
1679619432766-png.889582

Dloy

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
A friend had his wife write on his butt “Turn on lights before entering tunnel”.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Nobody is happy about a prostate exam. At least no one I know. When i went to my first… is nervous the right term? Well did not take long and when he said what he said “fine” something. I asked him,” was it good for you?” He damn near doubled over.

up2nogood

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Nobody is happy about a prostate exam. At least no one I know. When i went to my first… is nervous the right term? Well did not take long and when he said what he said “fine” something. I asked him,” was it good for you?” He damn near doubled over.

I remember the first one very clearly. I said to him that was fun , his reply back was, it was a ball for me too . :)

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
I bet it was the first time he heard that one! 😄