NFR How's the housing market where you live?

Non-fishing related

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
A recession is not the end of the world, we've been through 11 since 1948, averaging out to about one recession every six years, and economic expansion periods can last as little as a year or as long as a decade. And now that the severely over heated real estate and stock markets are finally cooling off, it will provide opportunities for those who remain patient.

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
A recession is not the end of the world, we've been through 11 since 1948, averaging out to about one recession every six years, and economic expansion periods can last as little as a year or as long as a decade. And now that the severely over heated real estate and stock markets are finally cooling off, it will provide opportunities for those who remain patient.

Totally. All is well and completely normal.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
This listing popped up while I was looking at some other stuff.
If anyone is looking for a quaint little fishing retreat in eastern WA, this might work for you. Only $938 per square foot. 😉
SF

cedarslug

Steelhead
This listing popped up while I was looking at some other stuff.
If anyone is looking for a quaint little fishing retreat in eastern WA, this might work for you. Only $938 per square foot. 😉
SF

I'm getting some huge post-apocalyptic paradise vibes here. And what's with the giant mosquito pool in the shared yard?

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Not my style and no privacy around the bldg.

No thanks.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman