NFR holes in one

Non-fishing related

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Non golfers don't really have a clue as to how precise these guys are on the tour.
They make it look easy.

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party
Non golfers don't really have a clue as to how precise these guys are on the tour.
They make it look easy.

I’ll never forget Tiger in his prime. He was such a machine and made it look so easy. You would see him miss some shots here and there but it looked solid. Just consistent and solid. Then you looked at the statistical rankings and the difference between him and number 2 was the difference between number 2 and 20. He was truly in a league of his own.

gKris

Just Hatched
I bet the HIO shot by Lowry yesterday felt very commanding since a majority of the other players were struggling on that hole due to the wind/weather pushing their shots into the drink

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
Absolutely riveting! 🤪

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party
I rolled a golf cart off a 12' ledge last year in Palm Springs. That was pretty hard core. :p
PS, and no I wasn't drunk.
Golf carts are hardcore for sure. My buddy broke his leg doing that. He says he was driving and looking at a bird and he was definitely sober, so don’t feel too bad.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I worked at a golf course as a teenager, started as a caddy at 13, even caddied for a no-name (Martin Roesink) in the 1973 Canadian Open, then graduated to the back shop. I had a hole-in-one on the 8th of my home course. What I was actually more proud about (for me, ace was more luck than skill) was parring the 9th, I was shaking so bad.

The precision with which these guys hit their irons is quite something.

cheers

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
That's a good way to finish a round in front of the clubhouse.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
I aced #18 at Echo Falls about 6 years ago. Somewhat thinned 7 iron that barely made it to the island green, bounce up over the front and rolled across and dropped into the cup.
Too bad it wasn't a tournament, that's normally the big money hole in one hole.

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party
I'm a terrible golfer and I dont much enjoy it. My younger brother is an avid golfer and sometimes will convince to come out day drinking and hitting shit with sticks. He takes it very seriously, and I score my card with smiley faces or frowny faces.

One time at a ghetto little 9 hole course I hit a tee shot that started skipping on the ground about 50 ft off the box. I'll be damned if that ball didnt keep skipping all the way to the green and roll in.

My brother has never forgiven me for that. Probably because of the consistency with which I remind him of it.