Fly Tying Expo; Albany, OR. March 8 & 9?

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
BTW, the forum is going to have a booth there. I'll be flying solo because my colleagues don't wanna.

Open to any and all fun ideas to make our booth interesting. I'd kinda like to do some kind of weird tying contest where we post the entries up in a thread to be voted on or something. Still brainstorming.

MELinOre

Steelhead
BTW, the forum is going to have a booth there. I'll be flying solo because my colleagues don't wanna.

Open to any and all fun ideas to make our booth interesting. I'd kinda like to do some kind of weird tying contest where we post the entries up in a thread to be voted on or something. Still brainstorming.
Raffle off a case of some local adult beverage. You will get a lot of new names/email addresses of potential new members.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Raffle off a case of some local adult beverage. You will get a lot of new names/email addresses of potential new members.
Think there's laws against that kinda thing unfortunately

RCF

Life of the Party
Maybe some members would provide/donate some flies. Raffle a box of musky flies, raffle a box of bass poppers, raffle a box of chronomids, etc.

Ron McNeal

Sound, Light, and Frequency...............
Forum Supporter
OK, bought my banquet ticket and signed up for a couple seminars. Looking forward to this!
Same here. FWIW, last year's banquet sold out at the very beginning of the first day's registration. I think I was lucky enough to "get" the next-to-last available ticket.

Ron McNeal

Sound, Light, and Frequency...............
Forum Supporter

Very cool. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.🙂🙂
EDIT - Will you have PNWFF hats there for sale?

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Dang. Might not be back from DC in time for this.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Maybe some members would provide/donate some flies. Raffle a box of musky flies, raffle a box of bass poppers, raffle a box of chronomids, etc.
I’d donate some flies if there’s no concern about quality

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
The pitch:
Join the forum and you can tell these guys how bad their flies are!