First Place Swap

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just a reminder from your friendly, neighborhood Swapmeister (I gotta stop wearing my Spiderman tighty whitey's to bed!)
Your flies are due in to me in 9 days. How are you all coming with your ties?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got 3 sets of fine flies in my mailbox today! Eastside's flies arrived in yesterday's mail - bad weather soI got them early this AM and when I came back from my daytrip I found not 1 but TWO sets of flies from RichS! With SKYKO's first set in set of flies this swap has a pretty strong start! This is one reason I love hosting swaps - I get to see these beauties first!! Great job so far everyone.

Kim

I get my mail around 11 AM local time so I'll keep my eye out!:)

Kim

Besides, I wasn't worried about you and your flies. Yo had already checked in with me and I just had to bet on the speed of the ponies!

Got TWO nice sets of flies in the mail today from Ron McNeal (the post office was right!) and TicTokCroc. Three more and we can wrap up this puppy!

Kim

Got some fine ties from Phil K in my mailbox today. Still waiting for 2more sets, one of which is in the PO ponies mouths and the other I have had no contact after a few tries, so when the expected one comes in AND I still have no contact with the second the swap will close then.

Just a reminder, i can do one of two things with the extra flies sent in (tiers choice):
- I can send your extra back to you, or,
- I can keep it and put it in my donations box. When I donate flies to a not-for-profit that uses fly fishing in their programs (i.e. Casting for Recovery) I will pull a fly from the box and match it with a tie of mine and donate both.

As I said, just let me know if you want your fly returned to you in your swap box.

Kim

RichS

Life of the Party
I do not want any of the extra flies that I sent back. Please distribute them to other swap members or whatever else you feel is best.

Ron McNeal

Sound, Light, and Frequency...............
Forum Supporter
Ahhhhh, the joys of herding cats. I don't envy you. "Lates" and no-shows take a bit of the fun away from these swaps. Do what you want w/ my extras.

I'm still waiting for the USPS ponies to deliver a package that was mailed from your side of the country back on the 7th. I'll give it a couple more days and let you know what is decided. I thank you all for your patience in this matter.

Kim

Here's the status of this swap:
- one set of flies lost/severely delayed in the mail and not being retied
- one person out due to illness and no answer as to status of their flies
So if things remain the same by Friday's mail I will send out these swap flies in Friday's mail and PM you your USPS tracking numbers. I do not feel it is fair to delay mailing out your flies any further than that. Sorry for the delays and I do appreciate all your patience in this matter.

Kim

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Here's the status of this swap:
- one set of flies lost/severely delayed in the mail and not being retied
- one person out due to illness and no answer as to status of their flies
So if things remain the same by Friday's mail I will send out these swap flies in Friday's mail and PM you your USPS tracking numbers. I do not feel it is fair to delay mailing out your flies any further than that. Sorry for the delays and I do appreciate all your patience in this matter.

Kim
Fine by me, donate my extra, high grade them, I think the tinsel on one of them didn't sit very even.

One more delay so our sick (now better) swapper can mail their flies out. I feel like I'm at Watkins Glenn racing - staying with all those turns!!

Kim