Electric Camp Trailer

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
You know...none of this really matters, since the only "great outdoors" most RVs actually encounter are sitting outdoors at the owner's home, a storage lot, or the stinky mildew used section at a dealership. And that doesn't even include the armada of 'boats that never float'.

Got a shit load of them in my neighborhood, from raggedy popup trailers to massive $300k luxury motorhomes, that haven't moved in years.

Aspirational dreams die hard, but some are just far more expensive than others.

Last edited:

Eastside

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
You know...none of this really matters, since the only "great outdoors" most RVs actually encounter are sitting outdoors at the owner's home, a storage lot, or the stinky mildew used section at a dealership. And that doesn't even include the armada of 'boats that never float'.

Got a shit load of them in my neighborhood, from raggedy popup trailers to massive $300k luxury motorhomes, that haven't moved in years.

Aspirational dreams die hard, but some are just far more expensive than others.
I hear you. The GIANT motorhome next to my 18 ft RPod hasn’t moved from the next parking space at the storage lot hasn’t moved since we bought our trailer in 2020. I spent over 70 nights in our trailer last year. Off to a slow start this year but that will change soon. The trailer weighs 2700 lbs dry and tows great behind our half ton diesel truck. With a folding 100-watt solar panel, we have camped for over a week. Thanks to Shawn Seeger, I’ll check the light in our fridge, but it’s so small, I don’t think there is one. We removed the TV and disconnected the stereo to eliminate draw on the battery. Don’t need to spend 4X what we have invested.

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
I hear you. The GIANT motorhome next to my 18 ft RPod hasn’t moved from the next parking space at the storage lot hasn’t moved since we bought our trailer in 2020. I spent over 70 nights in our trailer last year. Off to a slow start this year but that will change soon. The trailer weighs 2700 lbs dry and tows great behind our half ton diesel truck. With a folding 100-watt solar panel, we have camped for over a week. Thanks to Shawn Seeger, I’ll check the light in our fridge, but it’s so small, I don’t think there is one. We removed the TV and disconnected the stereo to eliminate draw on the battery. Don’t need to spend 4X what we have invested.
The easier something can be used the more likely it will be!

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
WTF? Seriously, that looks like an escape pod from ET's spaceship. :alien: I must be outta touch, but that has no appeal for me (even before I saw the weight or price tag).
I was thinking over blown sailplane trailer with Will Smith push ups. Yours sounds better