Dunkin’ Lake Part Deux

Eastside

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Mine is on the way…. It was at the previous sale price. When I picked it up today, I asked and they honored the current sale price with a $95 refund. Glad they didn’t sell out and are still Sportsman;s Warehouse. I told them that and thanked them.

Last edited:

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Ditto. Is showing up at a lake and seeing someone with the boat the same as two ladies showing up at a party with the same dress though?
Ditto - and no it isn't. This past Thursday, there were twins of these at the north end of the big alkaline lake just out of Soap Lake. Mine has shipped. I suppose the next time you; Rich and I meet up we might color coordinate out boats.

I'm curious what others have to augment the lack of storage.

Wayne Kohan

Life of the Party
Ditto - and no it isn't. This past Thursday, there were twins of these at the north end of the big alkaline lake just out of Soap Lake. Mine has shipped. I suppose the next time you; Rich and I meet up we might color coordinate out boats.

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. I hope to use it on Friday at a lake up your way Pat.

Eastside

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I am as well. Outcast makes a side storage for their frameless boats. I may just tuck a dry bag behind the seat until I see something that works.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
I have only used mine a few times and have used a dry bag. It stays very dry behind the seat so I also have just thrown a standard sling pack back there as well.

That said, I did order the Outcast bag. I figure I got such a good deal on the boat, I might as well outfit it with some nice, functional accessories.

Buzzy

Forum Supporter
I am as well. Outcast makes a side storage for their frameless boats. I may just tuck a dry bag behind the seat until I see something that works.
I saw the bag offered by Outcast and thought I'd ask the question about better bargain 'accessories'....

Wayne Kohan

Life of the Party
I just checked Sportsman's website. The X-Streamer is now out of stock, probably thanks to this site. They sell a cargo pocket for cheaper, but it is out of stock as well I believe.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I guess that I better buy one. Price came down again. Under $350 now. Gonna get it shipped to my home address. With what I don't have to spend on the other price, I can buy the fins that I like. Win.

Buzzy

Forum Supporter
I guess that I better buy one. Price came down again. Under $350 now. Gonna get it shipped to my home address. With what I don't have to spend on the other price, I can buy the fins that I like. Win.
We better start another thread on "fins" - that's a subject close to "swivels" in terms of who know what! ;-)

Divad

Whitefish
@jasmillo you need to go back to SW and get sales commission, because you practically sold all their inventory for them :)
They still have stock and I need someone to encourage my purchase. I use the Cumberland float, and am between this and a small pontoon. Lakes, hump, nooch, sop, lower moo maybe can it take a river?

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
They still have stock and I need someone to encourage my purchase. I use the Cumberland float, and am between this and a small pontoon. Lakes, hump, nooch, sop, lower moo maybe can it take a river?
I think that I read that you can use them on a river. They are 7 feet long and about 4 feet wide. Should be safe with a life vest on.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
@jasmillo you need to go back to SW and get sales commission, because you practically sold all their inventory for them :)

I know right. I’m like Kim Kardashian over here. Internet influencer extraordinaire ;).

Except my influence only works if I’m blabbing about high quality items, built by well respected companies that can be had for 60% off..ha.

Divad

Whitefish
I know right. I’m like Kim Kardashian over here. Internet influencer extraordinaire ;).

Except my influence only works if I’m blabbing about high quality items, built by well respected companies that can be had for 60% off..ha.
Lol I have been browsing so many classifieds for pontoons. And to be honest I love the practicality of flippers once at the spot.

Seen the motor mounts online people make and although I’ll never do it I’m glad I have 180lbs to spare on capacity.

Thanks jas and kfish for your adventures and sales pitch ;).

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Pontoon…..with a good frame considering the rivers.
SF

Divad

Whitefish
Pontoon…..with a good frame considering the rivers.
SF
I know you’re right as I never see float tubes out there but my garage is a balancing act. I’m hoping this fills the void for the days I don’t want to trailer the boat and can scoot on the 50cc bike w/ float on back to truck.

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter

What new boat are you getting Pat?