College Football 2023

Divad

Whitefish
Penix has left 11 points on the field so far. That touchdown pass first drive that was poorly thrown in the end zone and then the pass there wide open for a TD.

Shad

Life of the Party
Michigan is doing a much better job of rushing Penix than Texas did. That's a bad sign for folks who want Washington to win (which includes me). If you can't block 4, it's going to be a long night.

Lots of time left for things to change. Here's hoping.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
2nd half should be fun to watch.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Well good, now we've got a ball game here! Gotta play some D though. 🤦‍♂️

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Penix has left 11 points on the field so far. That touchdown pass first drive that was poorly thrown in the end zone and then the pass there wide open for a TD.
I agree he missed the 1st one in the endzone, but Odunze was at fault in the 4th down one. They've been throwing that pattern outside the numbers all season. Kirk mentioned that after the commercial. Odunzue should've known it was coming to the outside, away from the safety. Glad they got back in it!

Greggor

'Schooled' by Roy Patrick
Forum Supporter
Michigan's inability to extend their lead puts the Huskies in decent position to start the 2nd half. Could have been much, much worse. Go DAWGS!

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
well, between Penix missing open receivers & open receivers dropping passes, seems like UW is leaving a bunch of plays on the field....damn, hopefully stays tight down to the end!

RCF

Life of the Party
Type of games Huskies have been in all year. Close in score, up sometimes, down sometimes. But 14 and 0 all year.

Go Huskies!!!

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Dawg’s defense has improved in the 2nd half…but the offense better get it together…

I spoke too soon…