College Football 2023

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I hope UW wins....feeling about 50/50 on that. Michigan has a habit of physically beating teams up.... what'll win, that physical presence? Or the explosiveness of UW?

I can't wait to find out.

RCF

Life of the Party
I just want a good, competitive, and exciting game. I hope it comes down to the last drive on who wins. May the best team win. May the ref's allow the players to play and not affecting the outcome of the game.

Go Huskies!!!!

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
I'm not generally the biggest college football fan. But I gotta admit, I'm glad I've watched the Huskies regularly this season and I'm kinda stoked about this game. Should be a fun one.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I'm rooting for UW. I have no clue how it's gonna go....will it be the Penix show? or will MI muddy it up and win it in the trenches? I'm hoping for a shootout at the very least.

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
A buddy of mine wanted me to say "go dawgs" just once. I told him for a Duck as old as I am it would be like jumping up in the middle of a church sermon and yelling "go Satan". My daughter in law gave me a Michigan shirt. I have it on.. I'd never hear the end of it if the dogs win. GO BLUE !!

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
In case anyone needs it, game appears to be streaming on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trSnmX6TIFk

EDIT:
Errr, maybe it isn't? It was on for like the kickoff and the first handful of plays. Now it's just a "go to espn" thing?

Maybe it was a teaser? Annoying.

Reactions: RCF

Ron McNeal

Sound, Light, and Frequency...............
Forum Supporter
Penix could very well be the huge difference in this game. I remember the first time I saw him playing with Washington: I was amazed at how quickly, effortlessly, and accurately he whipped the ball out. Scary good.....

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Driving the whole field and getting 3 isn't going to get it done if UW D can't figure out how to stop the run.

It's like they're playing a service academy but one who can actually throw it after they sucker you in with back to back to back runs.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Dachshunds getting blown off the line of scrimmage...huge holes to run through and no second level tacklers in sight.
Erf...

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Huskies confused by the Mich running game. Just completely baffled. UW gonna have to figure something out or this game is going to get out of hand fast.