NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

RCF

Life of the Party
Very surprisingly Kentucky is making a competitive game of it... Not expecting that at all...

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Should be interesting with them playing de Laura......
SF
3 stright picks, one for a TD...
Watching him shove his reciever on the sidelines earlier while yelling at teammates and maybe he let the emotion of his revenge game get the better of him.

cody-

Steelhead
Tennessee is done. Allowing 5 touchdowns on 5 drives in the first half to a trash team. Stupid orange helmets.

Only consolation is that I might get a Vol (undergrad) Ute (grad) bowl game.

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Sure wish I could watch the Huskies game without signing up to some network I'll never use again.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
UW - CO could get boring if the CO defense remains this porous.

Comcast cable has PAC 12 channel here.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Tennessee is done. Allowing 5 touchdowns on 5 drives in the first half to a trash team. Stupid orange helmets.

Only consolation is that I might get a Vol (undergrad) Ute (grad) bowl game.
Holy smokes…most of the 4th left to salvage the season…

RCF

Life of the Party
The way South Carolina played tonight they would beat any college team...

Rattler sure had a lot of strikes tonight. He bit hard too..

Last edited:

creekx

not crate trained
A very ugly loss by my Spartans after being up 24-7 at halftime. Had a chance to win it at end of regulation with 22-yd chip shot FG....lefty kicker, left hash mark, wide left.

Now for some chores and watch more football.
Lost to a team that completed 2 passes. This isn’t 1957, is it?

RCF

Life of the Party
Painful to watch the Ducks this second half. They are still trying hard. Hope they do win as well as Nix gets better quickly.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats continued their habit of not scoring enough to win.
Florida A&M Rattlers 41 over the Wildcats 20.
Which begs the question - Just what kind of mining do they do in Florida?

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Painful to watch the Ducks this second half. They are still trying hard. Hope they do win as well as Nix gets better quickly.
It seems every time they put Ty Thompson in at qb disaster happens. Defense buckled down and my Ducks came away with a good win. Next week against the Beavs will be tough and the apple cup should be a good game. Go Ducks and Go Cougs.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Go Coogs !!!
Go Beavs !!!

The rest of you can just....

Go Away !!!!
😁😆🤣

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Just think that if the Husky's win next weekend and the Ducks lose to the Beavers, the Husky's will play SC for the championship of the PAC12. One can only hope.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Warriors win their last game against UNLV…in Las Vegas…at least one of my teams win in Las Vegas…

Correction…we won at home…nice present for Senior Night…