Non-fishing related

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Yeah interesting match up game...
If they can wint this one then it's a gimme next week...
;)

RCF

Life of the Party
^^^ If one is going to do that much work, put some curves, nice bigguns, on the chest...

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Looks like Herbstreit stopped by Revolve yesterday and bought an outfit on his way to home shop. Won’t be surprised to see him on the river next summer in his new drift boat.

swimmy

SW Montana is just a different level of coolness. These shots from around town are spectacular.

swimmy

Yeah no doubt the greatest gameday ever. Mcaffee wrestling a steer was awesome.

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery Swim, enjoy a good day of ball today. Preseason holiday decorating is almost over and we need you. I just picked up 3 snowmen for front yard and light up presents to go under front porch tree.

Hopefully the Huskies can take care of business today, they can't have a hangover after beating the Ducks

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery Swim, enjoy a good day of ball today. Preseason holiday decorating is almost over and we need you. I just picked up 3 snowmen for front yard and light up presents to go under front porch tree.

Hopefully the Huskies can take care of business today, they can't have a hangover after beating the Ducks
Swimmy,
Paxlovid. Leaves a nasty taste, works great.

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Game day pundits all have Utah winning and if Bo Nix doesn't play it will be a given. Montana is a beautiful state but I like the winters here on the west side much better. Brrrrr!

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
A very ugly loss by my Spartans after being up 24-7 at halftime. Had a chance to win it at end of regulation with 22-yd chip shot FG....lefty kicker, left hash mark, wide left.

Now for some chores and watch more football.

• Sad
Reactions: RCF