NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Do ya think Georgia was just a little annoyed at being the defending champs, 8-0, and being ranked third - think they made their point.

Oh, and howabout those Jayhawks, have been nothing but laughable in football for the last 2 decades (just 2 W's over the previous 2 years), good to see them being competitive, and hopefully a program on the ascent.

cheers

Kansas finally has a quality coach. Program turnaround can happen quickly with good coaching.
SF

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
While 'Bama weeps the Alabama State Hornets notched a win and improved their season record to 6-3 against the hapless 2-7 Bethune-Cookman Wildcats. Local residents are counting down the days to the Daytona 500.

Robert Engleheart

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I’ve enjoyed watching Kansa State, their 5’5” running back is one tough mutha and QB Adrian Martinez is a local (to me) product whose chance of playing at the next level keeps improving. Might be a good pick to study under Geno for a couple years. His abilities in the running game model the trend in the NFL.

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Well the Ducks get an easy practice game this weekend to get ready for Utah the next Saturday. After years of hearing that kind of pompous bravado from Dawg fans it really feels good to say stuff like that. And with confidence. But seriously it will be a good game but Nix is looking pretty sharp right now. Dawgs will have to bring their "A" game. GO DUCKS!

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
Well the Ducks get an easy practice game this weekend to get ready for Utah the next Saturday. After years of hearing that kind of pompous bravado from Dawg fans it really feels good to say stuff like that. And with confidence. But seriously it will be a good game but Nix is looking pretty sharp right now. Dawgs will have to bring their "A" game. GO DUCKS!
We'll see, but I have a feeling you're right. UW needs to channel some of that toughness the seahawks showed, they have lacked some of that at times this year. And gotta play all 60, if they have that bad series or two and spot some unwarranted points they aren't going to win. College ball can be so unpredictable, love it.
1667874923467.png

Last edited:

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
Well the Ducks get an easy practice game this weekend to get ready for Utah the next Saturday. After years of hearing that kind of pompous bravado from Dawg fans it really feels good to say stuff like that. And with confidence.

I've been storing up my pompass bravado for our next run on you guys... I think it will be a good game, with the Dawgs coming up short, our defensive backfield is weak.

1ded6156-66f6-4e99-a403-6a84e29ae6d7_text.gif

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I wouldn't mind seeing Oregon run over the Huskies on their way to a national championship.
That loss to Georgia in the first game of the season will put a hold on that. And when they lose this weekend, that will just piss them off and will kick Utah's ass the following weekend. One can only hope.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
That loss to Georgia in the first game of the season will put a hold on that. And when they lose this weekend, that will just piss them off and will kick Utah's ass the following weekend. One can only hope.

The top teams make it. Oregon will be there.

They wont lose this weekend.
Dbl digit win.

creekx

not crate trained
Lanning with one of the stupidest calls you will ever see, going for it on 4th down in own territory. Wow. Just gave it away.

RCF

Life of the Party
The Duck O line was like a bunch of D10 dozers moving mounds of people. 20 plays to go about 90 yards in around 10 minutes ---> IMPRESSIVE!!!