NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Vols-Dawgs game today is the game of the season. Tenn is for real, it’s gonna be a close one…

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
He was a dead man walking going into this season. It seemed like a very odd hire to me at the time considering his west coast experience. $15 million should help ease the pain.
SF

I agree. West Coast coaches are not really wanted in the south. Especially the SEC. You gotta come from a southern coaching tree branch. (I know there are exceptions, but in general. Mike Price for one 😆)

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Clemson getting thrashed by the Golden Domes…

That is unfortunate, though Clemson has look beatable all year.
SF

RCF

Life of the Party
With Clemson and Tennessee losing it is good for the Ducks. Hope LSU scores a TD now. Great weekend for the Ducks!

Last edited:

creekx

not crate trained
What a game between Alabama and LSU! Gutsy move by Kelly to go for 2 for the win.

Great win by Georgia, but the game was a dud for me. I stopped watching at halftime and I have no regrets about that decision.
Saban going for 2 (and failing) with 5 minutes left was about the dumbest thing possible. Apparently even the best coaches need a math assistant.

Great win by LSU though!

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
Saban going for 2 (and failing) with 5 minutes left was about the dumbest thing possible. Apparently even the best coaches need a math assistant.

Great win by LSU though!
I was jumping around yelling the same thing while my wife _and_ my dog looked at me like I was crazy.

Good win for the tigers. Hurts to say it they were the better team tonight.

Pretty disappointed with the way Bama showed up this year. Consistent penalties and undisciplined play got in the way all year so far.

Georgia is the best team in the SEC so we'll be pulling for them to go all the way. We just need to focus on kicking Auburn's ass in a few weeks.

Roll Tide!

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
The Alabama QB looked liked a freshman today.

I am going to have to console my Uncle tomorrow :) I think he was in the 1958 graduating class.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Do ya think Georgia was just a little annoyed at being the defending champs, 8-0, and being ranked third - think they made their point.

Oh, and howabout those Jayhawks, have been nothing but laughable in football for the last 2 decades (just 2 W's over the previous 2 years), good to see them being competitive, and hopefully a program on the ascent.

cheers

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Do ya think Georgia was just a little annoyed at being the defending champs, 8-0, and being ranked third - think they made their point.

A6K2zEfZ_o.gif

I fell asleep and missed most of the 4th qtr of the Bama/LSU game. Dang