NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Tennessee is for real. Well… until they meet the DAWGS of Georgia next week. They will not want to volunteer to play in that game…Georgia will win by 24 or more is my prediction. Them Bulldogs will be ramped up on doggie bones and letting no one from the SEC ruin their 22’ season party ride.

Stetson Bennett. If 6’4 and 225 be a first rounder. But still one of the coolest names for a QB IMHO. Bart Starr probably hard to beat. And there was ‘Joe 747 Adams’ too. Cool name QB names. Sonny Sixkiller also a great one.

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
UGA-Tenn will be a fun one to watch next week. Probably better for Bama if Tenn wins but I'll be pulling for UGA 'cause I hate Tennessee... ;)

I'm just hoping my lowly, weak Bama team can average less than 15 penalties a game and maybe squeak into the SEC Championship with a puncher's chance at an upset but we have to win out against LSU and Ole Miss away and Auburn at home.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
He was a dead man walking going into this season. It seemed like a very odd hire to me at the time considering his west coast experience. $15 million should help ease the pain.
SF

BDD

Steelhead
Some "local" Friday night college football; friend and I had tickets but we got scared of driving back over the pass after midnight with the weather and so we are watching from the comfort of the couch instead. OSU ranked higher but are not favored...doesn't make any sense to me. Gonna be rainy in Seattle I think.

Reactions: RCF

RCF

Life of the Party
It sorta looks like the Beavers are trying to give the game away. The Dawgs need to take advantage of that. Finally passing. They are trying...

RCF

Life of the Party
Some "local" Friday night college football; friend and I had tickets but we got scared of driving back over the pass after midnight with the weather and so we are watching from the comfort of the couch instead. OSU ranked higher but are not favored...doesn't make any sense to me. Gonna be rainy in Seattle I think.

Very smart decision to stay at home. The pass with high winds would not be fun especially at night...

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Game Day.

Let's do this!!
iWv7I1bp_o.gif

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Watched 3 qtrs of the OSU - UW game hoping the Beavs would win. But then I started getting frustrated at the Beavs refusal to take a chip shot 3 that would have made it a 10 pt lead. When they declined to take a 2nd chip shot 3 I was so mad I almost bit my regal vise in half. So they turn down 6 easy pts and lose by 3. Glad I sacked out early, if 10.30 pm can be called early.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
That last drive by the Huskies was money.
Converted three first downs during the drive. 18 plays for 92 yards after starting at the 3.

The defense finally made some adjustments in the second half and help the Beavers run game somewhat in check. There were two wide open receivers though that fortunately their QB didn’t hit.
SF

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I wanted to watch that game but Cable TV was on the fritz. Channels 4 through 74 just didn't work Channels 75 through 99 worked fine. So I just watched some movies. I pulled the game up via the web. But Washington was behind and I go to bed at 10 pm. I see they won. Good show Dawg's