Cant fix stupid!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

JudyM

Steelhead
I respectfully disagree, it's too bad Mamma Bear didn't come back. Frankly, I would care about these idiots and their outcome with a pissed off Mamma Bear.
Guess I should have added a sarcasm emoji after my statement. Me bad.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I wonder if people feel the same way about fishermen sticking a hook in a fish's face,pulling it out of the water, taking a picture with it and releasing it back to the wild.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
It’s only May 2nd but the bison are off to a good start……
SF

IMG_7421.jpeg

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
There just seems to be an epidemic of stupidity lately with people trying to get selfies with moose, bison, closeups of bears, lions in Africa and of course the all time favorite-standing on the edge of a cliff. I suppose we should be grateful because the world is so vastly overpopulated already and a few less wouldn't hurt.....especially the dumb ones.

Greg Armstrong

Go Green - Fish Bamboo
Forum Supporter
I inadvertently approached a cow moose with a calf once. I had no idea she was in the willows along the creek I was heading upstream to fish.

When one of those things comes running after you with their ears pinned back, it's a sight you'll never forget. There was nothing but a large wide open meadow I was standing in when she stopped coming at me less than thirty feet away. I calmly talked her out of coming any closer, and after what seemed like a really, really long time, she finally turned around and vanished into the brush.

I also once had a bull moose saunter down the road along the river I was hip deep in. He stopped and looked at me then continued on, then dropped down into the water and he began to wade back upstream to within forty or fifty feet of me. He finally stopped and stared at me for a minute or two before turning and crossing over to the far bank. They're big animals, healthy respect for them.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I have hiked to Preikestolen twice in Norway about 20 years apart. 2000 feet down to the fjord below.

1716325577341.jpeg
1716328379027.jpeg

Yet some can’t just enjoy the view. They have to do this which just scares the living crap out of me thinking this….(for a photo). Don’t remember people doing this in 95’.

1716325433093.jpeg

Last edited: