Cant fix stupid!

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
In all honesty I think it was his pet, the fight seamed not too sever and short. I think a truly wild bear would have charged much sooner. That bear stopped and looked at him wondering WTF Dave why'd you kick me.

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
This seems like another one of those frequently fatal efforts to somehow publish something on YT that goes viral. People will do some really stupid shit just to get a little attention. How many times have you heard about someone falling off of a cliff trying to get a selfie?

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
Good catch Wayne, at the very beginning it looks like the bear was sitting until he walked up to it. It definitely looks like the bear is wounded, but the guy was making so much noise walking the bear had to have known he was there.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
By the way the bear was walking, I would bet it was drugged. Maybe just coming out of it after being tranquillized. No way he snuck up on it.

Edit: just read the comment above. Could have been injured or sick too. Definitely not a healthy, alert bear IMO.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
By the way the bear was walking, I would bet it was drugged. Maybe just coming out of it after being tranquillized. No way he snuck up on it.

Edit: just read the comment above. Could have been injured or sick too. Definitely not a healthy, alert bear IMO.
That’s what I was thinking. “What’s wrong with that bear?” The guy sneaked up on it my behonkus; the bear knew he was there but was somehow impaired.

Reactions: BCO

Islander

Life of the Party
It’s amazing how often that happens here. Not the death but the goring. More people are injured by bison in the park than any other animal. They think they are cute fuzzy cows. Despite all the warning info and signs.

Ron McNeal

Sound, Light, and Frequency...............
Forum Supporter
Seems, that while there was no screaming, I did hear a bit of mumbling in Russian..... No??

Islander

Life of the Party
Well she didnt survive, RIP Darwin winner!

Open SmartNews and read "Yellowstone visitor dies after bison gores her, tosses her 10 feet" here: https://share.smartnews.com/4fEBk
To read it on the web, tap here: https://share.smartnews.com/vo7y5
Turns out, the report of her death from the goring was false. She survived her injuries, hopefully to be smarter in the future. This poster has been circulating the area lately. The “Park” had to make a statement that it was a made up event. 😂

Attachments

• F48F938E-411D-4A5B-8E59-C2A3C0F3FFE2.png
    F48F938E-411D-4A5B-8E59-C2A3C0F3FFE2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
That was amazing. But
When cats fight it is nasty…. They are a vicious animal. But beautiful too.

Both look Like they are very healthy. Their hind legs are thick and muscular.