Break-in at Victor

singlehandjay

Life of the Party
There was a weirdo living down in a log pile on the beach, drives a mostly burgundy older explorer with a white front fender. He seemed to be following me to see where I'd be at last time I was out there. Some people are dog shit, sorry that happened to you.

jaredoconnor

Peabrain Chub
Forum Supporter
Sorry to hear about your car. I know from experience how awful it feels to have your car vandalized.

My wife recently got a work car and personal use is permitted, so I've started taking that. It really takes the edge off the anxiety.

Last edited:

Scottybs

Head Master Flyfisher In Charge
Forum Supporter
I don’t want to stereotype anyone, so let’s just say there was a very interesting individual roaming the Hwy 302 pavement today.
I’m not the only member here who saw this.
Very interesting times….
SF
Trust those warning bells in your head, it’s encoded in your DNA for survival. It’s sad, but I’m going to insert politics in here. If the decriminalization of narcotics without a mechanism to force individuals to treatment passes this fall, it is just going to get worse. Highly likely I will be moving out of state if we reach that point.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I was fishing the upper reaches of Blacktail Deer Creek a few years ago. I came across a guy that had his whole camp site stolen. The thieves didn't leave nothing behind. They got all he had. It was a good thing he had his weapons in his rig. Or they might have taken them also.

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
I

Nick,

I disagree, there are some great other parts of the country where this is not tolerated.

If that's how you feel, I'm definitely not gonna argue with you. You do you, no argument here. The grass is always greener, but I know people around the country and without fail they all complain about the same problems we do.

For me personally there's no place I'd rather be. Shortcomings and all.