Bozeman launches new high end apparel company

B

bennysbuddy

just so you know these are the new Crocs, this old man is rocking in them

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
Hear me out. A shirt with mustard stain already applied. Instant real world cred....none of this pretty boy crap.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is for those of us in the “know”. Take that idea to the Googan Squad.

Actually, wait. Is it stoneground, organic brown mustard made with a PBR base?

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
$800 is a lot of money for waders from an unproven company.

As urban and outdoor lifestyles coalesce, consumers now seek to integrate a growing interest in outdoor activities with their city lifestyles for a cohesive urban-outdoor lifestyle. Skwala liberates these folks to openly explore their passions.

This is more than waders.

Hem

Life of the Party
I love my Stone Glacier gear!
Agreed. Last year during my sheep hunt I spent some time with a friend who is associated with SG. This dude is definition of hardcore. He ,of course, was fully outfitted with SG apparel and gear.
We endured some very challenging mountain weather, rain, sleet, snow,wind. His SG gear sold me. Hardcore? Ten miles back, 4k up, for two nights in a blizzard. Did I mention the three screws in his ankle after reconstructive surgery in early summer? :)20211009_133817.jpg

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
As urban and outdoor lifestyles coalesce, consumers now seek to integrate a growing interest in outdoor activities with their city lifestyles for a cohesive urban-outdoor lifestyle. Skwala liberates these folks to openly explore their passions.

This is more than waders.
Save this little titbit! When I'm out there in June I'll go over the plan for massive condos on the Madison I'll let you in on the ground floor. With marketing savvy like that you're definitely a lock. Together, we can meld urban and outdoorsy into urboorsy.

Hem

Life of the Party
Seriously though, what is hardcore about fly-fishing? Certainly there are people that fish hard. Grit, determination, prowess, a willingness to be uncomfortable....all traits of people that fish hard. Implications of hardcore to me are routine extreme physical challenge that presents risk.
Sitting in a drift boat, meh.
Taking a drift boat through the Kitchen Sink every day makes the guide hardcore, but not the fisherman in his Skwala apparel.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is for those of us in the “know”. Take that idea to the Googan Squad.

Actually, wait. Is it stoneground, organic brown mustard made with a PBR base?
Googan squad products are crap..

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Seriously though, what is hardcore about fly-fishing? Certainly there are people that fish hard. Grit, determination, prowess, a willingness to be uncomfortable....all traits of people that fish hard. Implications of hardcore to me are routine extreme physical challenge that presents risk.
Taking a drift boat through the Kitchen Sink every day makes the guide hardcore, but not the fisherman in his Skwala apparel.

If one used to be hard core do they get to keep that label for life even if they are no longer capable of doing hard core things?

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead

Unless I'm having to reapply sunscreen on my feet cause I'm wearing flip flops all while watching @Salmo_g false cast 50 times because he can't drop a salmon fly into a tight lie on cut bank with a reach cast.

That is core.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
Googan squad products are crap..

Are you saying YouTube bass fishing influencers of 13 year olds aren’t putting out quality, innovative products?

Damn, I was over here thinking Jon B was hand stitching all their technical fishing apparel and LunkersTV was pouring soft plastics in his kitchen using hand carved molds.

Mind blown…..

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party
I have never fished montana.

I dont really fish trout and have never matched a hatch.

I do know what the skwala hatch is.

I am glad to be hardcore.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
LunkersTV sounds dope.
I used to have a long commute and for some reason, love watching bass fishing videos. Ever since I was a kid.

I’ve caught a few of his videos over the years as well as Jon B. Certainly watchable when sitting on a ferry in winter or the sh*tter. My guess is you would like LunkersTV. I think you’ll find you share some of his sensibilities.

In the end though, they are better video content makers than fisherman. In todays world though, all it takes is a few internet fishing influencers to start what seems to be a very successful fishing company…selling the same, mass produced sh*t as every other competitor.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Are you saying YouTube bass fishing influencers of 13 year olds aren’t putting out quality, innovative products?

Damn, I was over here thinking Jon B was hand stitching all their technical fishing apparel and LunkersTV was pouring soft plastics in his kitchen using hand carved molds.

Mind blown…..
I am saying even for Chinese products Grogan products are sub standard. Their rods are stiff and worthless. Like most Chinese bass rods. Their baits are copies of other baits and fall apart.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
I am saying even for Chinese products Grogan products are sub standard. Their rods are stiff and worthless. Like most Chinese bass rods. Their baits are copies of other baits and fall apart.

It was a rhetorical question :). I have not bought any of their gear but have no reason to doubt what you say. From what I have seen, it’s more of a marketing company than a fishing one.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
It was a rhetorical question :). I have not bought any of their gear but have no reason to doubt what you say. From what I have seen, it’s more of a marketing company than a fishing one.
And that's a huge problem in the American fishing market these days. Anyone with a little notoriety and some cash can flood the market with cheap Chinese crap.
Maybe it my problem not theirs but I think it's thoroughly disgusting and I have to try to sell the crap.