Awesome Dogs of PNW

Grayone

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
This is Betts. Sweet is an understatement of her kind loving nature. Not a mean bone on her body. She is 13 and has heart failure. Her days are very numbered. It is very difficult watching here go.

View attachment 68915View attachment 68916
Yesterday Betts left us and went over the rainbow Bridge.
She was a true fish dog. When people would come over and fish, she would run to whomever was catching fish, happily barking. At fish feeding time she would be spinning circles and barking , while traveling in front of me heading to the pond. The younger dog learned the above from Betts. Betts was the best.
I am heartbroken.

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
My condolences.

up2nogood

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Yesterday Betts left us and went over the rainbow Bridge.
She was a true fish dog. When people would come over and fish, she would run to whomever was catching fish, happily barking. At fish feeding time she would be spinning circles and barking , while traveling in front of me heading to the pond. The younger dog learned the above from Betts. Betts was the best.
I am heartbroken.
They leave us always too soon , my condolences.

Gray one, sorry for your loss. My ‘pup’ turned 13 a couple months ago. I treasure every morning walk, though they are noticeably slower these days.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Been reading ‘Fifth Risk’ (Michael Lewis)

And we’ll just end it there. It’s kinda political, more than kinda. I should be reading something on how to catch more salmon on the fly from the beach. 😜

My catch rates have severely suffered over the past decade 😬

Keep this dog friendly….