Anyone wanna bank fish some lakes near the Portland area?

Jahhn

Just Hatched
Hi all!

been reading threads on here for the last half year or so but figured I ought to actually post.

I'm 26 and looking for someone in the same age range to fish with from the bank at places like Henry Hagg, and just have a chill time. Don't get me wrong fishing solo is great but it'd be just as great to have someone to shoot the shit with on occasion.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Jahhn

Just Hatched
Thank you guys for the warm welcome and the offers! I will gladly keep them in mind! I'm excited to spend a lot more time being active on here instead of just lurking haha 😁

dirty dog

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I like to bank fish lakes.
Walk and wade along the shoreline is the best when possible.
Sorry I won't be joining you as I live way south in Glide and I too old, LOL.
Welcome aboard mate.
There are quit a few good people on this forum and I have fished with a few.

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
Glide and Roseburg were the bomb growing up in the 70s/80s. Still has a special place in my heart, each and every time I make it down that way 3-6 times a year. 😁

disco_spidah

Just Hatched
Hi all!

been reading threads on here for the last half year or so but figured I ought to actually post.

I'm 26 and looking for someone in the same age range to fish with from the bank at places like Henry Hagg, and just have a chill time. Don't get me wrong fishing solo is great but it'd be just as great to have someone to shoot the shit with on occasion.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
I'm a little bit south of PDX (the Corvallis/Albany area) but I would be down to get out and do some fishing if you're looking at a potentially larger area!

Tuna Ball

Steelhead
I live close to Hagg lake and fish it frequently. If you want any updates with reports you can hit me up. I may be too old to fish with though. The trout fishing has turned season to being more productive trolling than bank fishing recently.

Also, the bass fishing is turning on. I will be targeting them instead of trout mostly now. My daughter and I caught 14 before noon Monday. Including her personal best. Mixed bag LM and SM.

IMG_20240422_090629503_HDR.jpg

Jahhn

Just Hatched
I live close to Hagg lake and fish it frequently. If you want any updates with reports you can hit me up. I may be too old to fish with though. The trout fishing has turned season to being more productive trolling than bank fishing recently.

Also, the bass fishing is turning on. I will be targeting them instead of trout mostly now. My daughter and I caught 14 before noon Monday. Including her personal best. Mixed bag LM and SM.

View attachment 111758
Great fish!! congrats to her PB!

I went just a few weeks ago and unfortunately hagg is so full it really does make finding a spot with back cast room few and far between so I'll probably put hagg on my hold list for a while till it goes back down some haha!

Thanks a ton for the info too!