NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

Non-fishing related

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Games times sure suck for these first two games. I think I might be getting sick.... Cough, cough, cough. 😜
This works out good for me. And being that I've been retired for 23 years. Any time of the day is good except at 8 at night. I go to sleep at 10 PM. So I miss the ends of all games.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
This works out good for me. And being that I've been retired for 23 years. Any time of the day is good except at 8 at night. I go to sleep at 10 PM. So I miss the ends of all games.
My bed time is around 8, but I get up at four am. Day games and east coast games are awesome.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
My bed time is around 8, but I get up at four am. Day games and east coast games are awesome.
I try to get to sleep around 10 pm. I wake up every morning anywhere from 4 am to 7am. I slept until 8:30 am one time and woke up tired.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I miss Pacific Time, I hate east coast - games starting at 7 or 8, no way can I stay awake for the ninth - I'm up anywhere between 3 and 4 AM, well, and half-dozen times in between whenever I first fall asleep and when I get up.

cheers

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Can't help but wish Sam Haggerty was not injured. His speed can be a very valuable weapon in certain circumstances. Go M's.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I am not too thrilled with TBS's broadcast. The announcers seem to have one finger up Houston's ass too.

cedarslug

Steelhead
I have the game on, and synced it with 710. I do not enjoy most national broadcast announcers at all. Using YouTube TV's free trial for visual

albula

Forum Supporter
Hope Servais is not getting too cute here with Robbie Ray.

albula

Forum Supporter
Some piss poor management there. A game they should not have lost.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
A little piece of me just died inside.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I detest Texas and everything about it.