#1....

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Nice work, DO. That's more than I've gotten in the last two years.

Put me in mind of the rookie's log. That was epic. But didn't you get a raft of shit for asking if you needed a different rod? And then you get a new rod, and fish on!

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Nope. Thanos has found his garden. Let me rest.

• Haha
Reactions: JS

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
A hatchery rat on a sink tip? Did you even use abel pliers to unhook it and put it in your Yeti cooler?
I dunno, with the clearly trampled-ass bank, I’m pretty sure he (cough cough) “euronymphed” that thing out of Tokul Creek with the ol’ Spey pole.

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party
Hey D.O. can you write one of those in depth articles for PNWFF on how to swing for steel? A Guru's Log, if you will. Thx.

DO is a certain type of guru and now that he caught one he should write that article and it will be titled, “How to Not Catch Winter Steelhead on the Swing.”

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I'd unironically fully support a D.O. "rookie's log" article.
I found a log from one year early on when I fished a lot and did not catch fish. It is amazing how it started with locations, flows, water conditions etc. by the end of season the only notes were what song I had playing in my head. No useful information except that Waylon Jennings had a good run that spring along with my brains most consistent companion known as Jerry Garcia.

Maybe I will try to do that again. Who will accompany Jerry this year?