Search results

1. Yadwick

Perhaps you can enlighten me

So I started blasting...... So anyway i started blasting......
  2. Yadwick

2023 Skagit/Sauk season is a go

But they absolutely hate rafts and drift boats.
  3. Yadwick

2023 Skagit/Sauk season is a go

I now feel like ive incorrectly believed that bull trout and steelhead water are similar (not the same) for far too long. Feel free to elaborate.....
  4. Yadwick

FS Echo Classic 7129-4 12'9" #7wt Grains 480-590

lightly used Echo Classic spey rod. Affordable nice rod. $200. Everett area pickup preferred.
  5. Yadwick

Fly Fishing & Trekking in Gabon west Africa

I checked this fishery out a few years ago, but thought that a fly rod might be outclassed by the fishery and big gear would be required. Very cool to see you have success and a great trip using fly gear. Getting Cubera on a fly rod is super cool, not to mention all the massive fish from shore.
  6. Yadwick

Gravel Parking Lot - It fills me with Joy!

That banana sticker is awesome, ha.
  7. Yadwick

Proposed Coastal Steelhead Rules

I really miss being able to fish the Q rivers right about now. Does anyone know what the required escapement would need to be to have those rivers open? what are the current forecasted numbers?
  8. Yadwick

Skeena 2022?

ssssssssshhhhhhhhh
  9. Yadwick

It's too early, but...

sssssshhhhhh, lets not draw attention to ourselves over here.
  10. Yadwick

Is this our future?

They love carp in Europe its all they have anymore! Carp are well thought of enough to get their own calendars, with hot nakid ladies holding them in all kinds of precarious situations.
  11. Yadwick

Backpacking in Eastern WA in May

Check out the trail on the east side of lake chelan along the lake. You can get dropped off and hike to stehekin along the lake. not sure if the boats are running at that time though with frequency.
  12. Yadwick

Some where in the Rocky Mountains.

Fully support this type of social conservation. Thanks good sir
  13. Yadwick

Drop those Instagram profiles

Yes, lets all delete our social apps and only post on here, get back to basics.