Drop those Instagram profiles

RCF

Life of the Party
Use the IG account and spread the word about PNWFF and how great your threads (once you start start them of course) are here instead...

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Yeah, I think that my reel_fly_orygun and all 300 followers should get me a sponsorship of some sort.....I mean, 300!!! That's a lot of free advertising!

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
You guys can all add mine but I deleted Instagram from my phone last fall I think.

@evansuckatfishing

Reactions: M_D

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
I never used it as I didn't want anything FB owned on my phone. Since they opened it to desktops where I'm more comfortable with privacy screening, I started an account to use to share and view photos. I find the format difficult for landscapes though and prefer Flickr for more serious photo browsing. My insta:

brownheron22

James St. Clair

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
509flies here. I really only post fly tying or fishing photos. Maybe a couple of ski photos, and some food.

I use insta to follow fly fishing/tying. I don't want to hear how you are the best dad/mom ever, or how your wife/husband says your the best husband/wife ever, or how blessed you are, or anything political. Just show me your fish and/or your flies. If there is more to your account than fishing or tying, I likely won't return a follow. Just being honest.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
509flies here. I really only post fly tying or fishing photos. Maybe a couple of ski photos, and some food.

I use insta to follow fly fishing/tying. I don't want to hear how you are the best dad/mom ever, or how your wife/husband says your the best husband/wife ever, or how blessed you are, or anything political. Just show me your fish and/or your flies. If there is more to your account than fishing or tying, I likely won't return a follow. Just being honest.
yep....same. although I do think a few dog pics squeeze through the cracks....