Search results

1. Yhandi

Penninsula this week?

Hi all, I'm planning on heading out to the Penninsula sometime this week, and I was wondering if anyone cared to help me with some insight on where is the most fishable, I know all the river and I'm certainly not asking for hot spots but I don't spend much time there at all, and a recommendation...
  2. Yhandi

Sea Run Cutthroat Madness on Super Bowl Sunday

There is a little creek that runs thru the property I live on. It is hard to access and cast in as it is very bushy and small. About five feet wide to be exact. In the last few weeks, I have been fishing it and it has more than over-delivered. As I crept up to my favorite hole, I was not...
  3. Yhandi

Olympic Peninsula Water Levels

Hi all, Im considering my options to see if there is any real chance of finding fishable steelhead water with these massive downpours we are getting. I want to leave for a trip to the Olympic Peninsula on the 28th, but I don't have much experience there, as I stick to the Cascade mountains for...
  4. Yhandi

How big of fish can a 3wt Euro rod handle?

I want to fish for summer steelhead with my 3wt euro rod this summer, but I don't think that it can handle an 8lb fish. I don't know if I should purchase a 4wt or not. What do yall think?
  5. Yhandi

Sea Run Cutthroat

Little thread for people to share their favorite rivers, pics, or just wanna talk flies for Sea-run Cutthroat I'll start: my PB Sea runner at 25 inches. had to stretch out my whole arm to get a pic like this.