Search results

1. R

rod builders

yes he did, same here, that's, probly why I have these blanks, the old I'm going to do that one day deal. :)
  2. R

rod builders

Hello out there, Was wondering if there is any rod builders/classes north of Seattle? While doing some fall cleaning, I came across some older blanks. I would like to either have done or do myself. any info be appreciated. Thanks
  3. R

SOLD Cabela's Folding Camping Chairs and Table.

Still available? Could p/u today after work
  4. R

Basin update

That looks like a blast!! I got to give that a try. (y):cool:
  5. R

Sage VPS line recommendation

find Cortland 444sl in WF6F or a Wulff TT WF5/6F if its a VPS light go with the WF5F or TT WF4/5F I have both rods and thats how I've had them set-up for about 25+yrs now, fits my casting style. These lines today are made for the rods of today, the older lines match the rods of that era.. best...
  6. R

How my day was…

Nice work!! Head'n back over in the am myself :) PS. I still need to bring ya a couple chunks of wood to the house,upon your return. I haven't forgot. just crazy busy ;)
  7. R

Lenice/Nunnally size of fish?

Was there this past wkend. after a 25+yrs absence. decent fish, all I caught n witnessed mid teens.as stated looks to be the new normal. still a fun day.next time packing lighter rods.
  8. R

Golden Spratley

30+yrs ago while in BC. We met Mo at a lake we where staying/fishing at, We invited him into the cabin to talk fishing, while the storm passed. Had no, clue who he was, he seen a vice set up and tied a couple of those for us and also tought me how to whip finish like that. haven't used a whip...
  9. R

FS Pontoons Only

what is the cover material of these? the older fabric style or newer coated style?
  10. R

Favorite float tube?

I recognize that vessel.. were you at that spot in oct.?
  11. R

Favorite float tube?

Still floating the old school Bucks Bags HI&DRI II and the BULLET. 30+ yrs n still getting the job done:cool:
  12. R

Sold-Stihl chainsaws and misc.

pm sent
  13. R

SFR Vancouver/Portland area: Warehouse manager position

I wish I lived closer, I'd be there in a heartbeat.. good luck on your search:cool:
  14. R

Outboard motor ride height?

Look into a mini jacket.I put one on mine worked perfect.
  15. R

Aluminum Boat for Lakes

This would be a good one for ya..Valco Westcoaster all welded. Up for grabs parents would like it to go to good home. Heading up this wkend to give it a look over. Hit up if interested
  16. Screenshot_20220826-094807.png

Screenshot_20220826-094807.png

17. R

Ferry &Stevens county

Found out we will be up on Gillett lake chain,so it will be a spiny species chase,1st for me. Heck just as long as I'm flinging. I'm good.. Thanks 🤠
  18. R

Ferry &Stevens county

Thanks, I'll look into those referenced👍😎
  19. R

Ferry &Stevens county

Will get into colville Fri. Probly take the pram&float tube to be a lil versatile.
  20. R

Ferry &Stevens county

Headn over next week for a family memorial deal. Never really goofed around over there. any ideas where I could slip out and fling some feathers? to kill a lil time when/if I get any. Thanks