Sold-Stihl chainsaws and misc.

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
I don’t do much woodcutting anymore so I’m trading out gas for electric. I thought I’d post this here before Craigslist. The 026 is an older saw, seen lots of use, and needs the choke selector replaced. The MC 150c is newer and a great limbing saw. In addition is fuel, fuel cans, chain lube, extra chains, files, etc,

I’m in Everett…asking $400 OBO, and yes they run.

EF61D580-D566-4E66-9685-44624B57D68E.jpeg

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Nice pair of saws. I'm a confirmed saw addict, having collected and re-built several Stihls. My current inventory is an 024, 026, 028 Super and a MS 192T top handle. I had an 034 (that I rebuilt with an 036 P/C and decomp valve) but reluctantly sold it as it was more saw than I needed. The 192T with a 14" narrow kerf bar and sharp chain can actually handle 90% of my firewood cutting. If I didn't already have an 026 I'd probably be on my way over right now.

Chain saws are a lot like fly rods. You really only "need" one or two. But there are so many that are nice to just "have".

andy

RCF

Life of the Party
Stihl builds high quality equipment that lasts a long time. Well worth the investment for sure...

dep

Steelhead
in actuality, I don't need these either. I have an old 028 wood boss in the shop for a tune up. I've owned it for over 30 years and this is the first time I have had to have it worked on. we just bought a new MS80 ($239.00). 16 inch bar, lightweight and perfect for smaller jobs.
After I looked up Roper's models, I respectfully withdraw my interest.
someone will be getting some nice saws for sure.

what's under the white sheet anyway?

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
in actuality, I don't need these either. I have an old 028 wood boss in the shop for a tune up. I've owned it for over 30 years and this is the first time I have had to have it worked on. we just bought a new MS80 ($239.00). 16 inch bar, lightweight and perfect for smaller jobs.
After I looked up Roper's models, I respectfully withdraw my interest.
someone will be getting some nice saws for sure.

what's under the white sheet anyway?
Triumph Bonneville, T100

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Roper- are you sure that’s an MS150? I can’t read the number in the pic but it sure looks like an MS170 (or 180). And I thought the 150 was their newest top handle / arborist saw.

That also looks like one of those Stihl combo fuel cans with the built in tool carrying compartment. Those are cool and hard to find.

GLWS!

Andy

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
Roper- are you sure that’s an MS150? I can’t read the number in the pic but it sure looks like an MS170 (or 180). And I thought the 150 was their newest top handle / arborist saw.

That also looks like one of those Stihl combo fuel cans with the built in tool carrying compartment. Those are cool and hard to find.

GLWS!

Andy
Ooops!905E28D1-9D10-409E-BA4A-DA5DD46F672A.jpeg