Ferry &Stevens county

RPL/LL

Just Hatched
Forum Supporter
Headn over next week for a family memorial deal. Never really goofed around over there. any ideas where I could slip out and fling some feathers? to kill a lil time when/if I get any.
Thanks

RPL/LL

Just Hatched
Forum Supporter
Will get into colville Fri. Probly take the pram&float tube to be a lil versatile.

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
Will get into colville Fri. Probly take the pram&float tube to be a lil versatile.
The Colville River (more like a small stream) can be pretty good if you can find some access. It's been a LONG time since I've fished it so I'm not sure bout access. Mcdowell and Bailey (sp?) aren't too far from Colville. You would want your floatables for those. I believe they are both fly fishing only lakes. The Kettle River isn't too far from Colville. It's also been a long time for me but it was awesome last time I fished it.

RPL/LL

Just Hatched
Forum Supporter
The Colville River (more like a small stream) can be pretty good if you can find some access. It's been a LONG time since I've fished it so I'm not sure bout access. Mcdowell and Bailey (sp?) aren't too far from Colville. You would want your floatables for those. I believe they are both fly fishing only lakes. The Kettle River isn't too far from Colville. It's also been a long time for me but it was awesome last time I fished it.
Thanks, I'll look into those referenced👍😎

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Water temps will most likely be pretty high, especially with this weeks high temperatures, so use good judgement if you plan on doing any c&r fishing. Your best bet would be to chum up with somebody at the memorial that has a boat and hit the Columbia for some Walleyes.:D

Last edited:

RPL/LL

Just Hatched
Forum Supporter
Water temps will most likely be pretty high, especially with this weeks high temperatures, so use good judgement if you plan on doing any c&r fishing. Your best bet would be to chum up with somebody at the memorial that has a boat and hit the Columbia for some Walleyes.:D
Found out we will be up on Gillett lake chain,so it will be a spiny species chase,1st for me. Heck just as long as I'm flinging. I'm good.. Thanks 🤠

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter