Search results

1. dirty dog

SFR AKC Golden Retriever.puppies

I have seven, sweet little gold nuggets to sell. Course they are gonna grow up to be big dogs. Three girls and four boys. I’m asking $1500.00 ea. There will be a $500.00 deposit to hold yer place in the pick. Dew claws have been removed and had their first health check Contact me with pm and...
  2. dirty dog

Bamboo ?

I was gifted a 6'2" 4wt Carpenter bamboo fly rod. I took one of my 4wt reels with #4 wff line and put it on the bamboo rod to test it out in the yard. The rod is very soft and my longest cast was 40/45 ft. This reel and line on my 7'6" graphite rod casts 50 to 60 ft. My ? is this normal for a...
  3. dirty dog

Test

Test
  4. dirty dog

Can ya just catch one?

I just got my new glasses and I went all out with transition and polarization. The wife and I took the dogs, a shotgun on a little drive up to Hemlock lake yesterday afternoon. We got up to the lake and got the dogs out so they could get wet and have some fun. The lake was nice and clear enough...
  5. dirty dog

How can ya tell

Last week I was fishing the South Umpqua above Days ck. I'm fishing with a Yellow Sally X on a 2x long #12. Third cast I hooked a nice size trout, then it was off. A few more casts as I moved down stream I hooked a nice RB of about 10". I didn't take a close look at this fat little trout, just...
  6. dirty dog

Two bucks, two bucks, two bucks

I ran out of batteries during this photo shoot, and I wish I could hold still. I think I had some buck fever.
  7. dirty dog

TFO spey rod

I bought this TFO Deercreek rod many years ago and didn't ever use it. I don't remember how much I paid for it so I looked up prices and found the high was $400.00 low $300.00. I was told by the seller that the rod had been refurbished. It looks like brand new and still has the plastic wrap on...
  8. dirty dog

FS Golden Retriever puppies

Hi guys and gals It has been awhile and I have really missed having new puppies to sell to ya'll. Mellie had a litter of seven. Two boys and five girls. The boys had been spoken for months in advance, so I'm sorry I don't have any boys to sell. Five of the best young ladies to be yer fishing...
  9. dirty dog

Fish Count

I just read that 544 wild steel head crossed Winchester dam headed up the N. Umpqua as of June 21st. All I can say is wow,!!! What are the odds that I caught one. 1200 is the critical # for wild steel return. The season will remain open to retain hatchery steel.. I feel sad but also blessed...
  10. dirty dog

Lucky Hat fishing report

Well, the new PNW flying fishing hat works. It all started with a beautiful morning in the North Umpqua valley. Mt Scott had some fog collars and a gray marine layer over cast sky. I put on my new PNW fly fishing hat and headed up Hwy 138. The N. Umpqua river is really shaping up nice. I passed...