Search results

1. Mark Yoshida

NFR Any Guesses What These Mean?

Found these in my back alley in front of my truck. Not sure which neighbor, but assume it’s utility markings? No flags I can see. Just wondering if anyone know the meaning.
  2. Mark Yoshida

Slip-Ring Penetrating Anchor

ATTWOOD 10lb. Slip-Ring Penetrating Anchor Pickup in S Seattle
  3. Mark Yoshida

Red 1.5 KG (3 lb) Grapnel Anchor

Red 1.5 KG (3 lb) Grapnel Anchor found at a lake years ago. Pickup in S Seattle only
  4. Mark Yoshida

NFR Selling Tools but unsure what some are.

My aunt wants me to clear out my uncles tools now that she is at an assisted living facility. His tools are all hand tools with lots of duplicates and older electric tools. I will have a tool sale this spring or summer but don’t know what these are or how to price them. Thanks for input.
  5. Mark Yoshida

NFR Should I disconnect a car battery if it’s not going to be used?

Not a car person. My Aunt has been in an assisted living facility for a couple months and it’s looking like she may be there for a while. She has two old cars, 2001 Toyota Camry and 2003 Toyota Matrix both with less than 65,000 miles. Should I disconnect the batteries? I charged the Matrix and...
  6. Mark Yoshida

NFR Peanut Butter Recall - Damn I like PB

Just got a Xfinity email from Costco. It said that the peanut butter I purchased was possibly tainted with salmonella. Thought it was a scam, till I checked and verified at FDA. Well crap, I have 3 jars (already ate the 1st jar) on the list. Nobody sick yet...
  7. Mark Yoshida

NFR Electric Truck

I was up at Rattlesnake today and as I was loading up a nice looking truck was backing up at the launch. It lowered itself so the people could get out (can elevate up to 15” clearance in off-road mode). Very quiet and snuck up on me. Didn’t get a look inside as the were taking it out for a demo...
  8. Mark Yoshida

NFR Keeping Your Online Accounts and Passwords Straight and Safe

Definitely NFR Planning for the future so others can find legal and medical info after I am gone. How do you keep your accounts and passwords straight? I am finding as I get older I have to track more online accounts, not only mine but my mothers for her medical and legal documentation. Now they...
  9. Mark Yoshida

SFR Do you know What This Is (Cane Pole)?

So I was cleaning out an old shipping trunk from my parents house. In the bottom I found wrapped up in a moth eaten sheet. I assume pop got it from Japan when he came here but not sure.(He never mentioned it prior to his passing) It was two bamboo sticks with one that had a short string on the...
  10. Mark Yoshida

SFR PNWFF Vanity Plate

Who do you think will be the first to get PNWFF vanity plate? Or Best Vanity Plate you have seen?