Search results

1. Little Fork

NFR Dog Kennel Recommendations

I’m looking for recommendations for good dog kennels for the back of a pickup. I’d like my dog to stay relatively warm and dry while on the road in the rain and cold. There seem to be a lot of well-made options but wanted to know if any of you had found a manufacturer that you particularly...
  2. Little Fork

Non-Fly Centerpin Thread

After seeing several posts mentioning CP in a Spey thread, I thought I’d start a pincentric thread. It can be a place for cool photos or tips or methods. Here’s a photo of my daughter and her dog Sunny. She landed her first salmon on a pin in early November.
  3. Little Fork

Entomology Books

I’m looking for books on aquatic entomology and hope that some of you can recommend a few. If there’s a thread that covers this already please let me know. I’ve got both of David Hughes’ books on hatches and they’re great, but I’d like something more comprehensive and similarly focused on...
  4. Little Fork

Pontoon Storage

After a life of paddling a canoe and wading, I bought a 9 ft pontoon. I’d like some input on storage. The manufacturer advises to store in a “cool area out of sunlight.” I’d like to store the boat suspended in a carport. Though it’s shaded, it still gets hot in the summer. If I let some air out...