NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
IMG_8275.png

This dude is starting to get real annoying. I don’t think I would want him on “my” team. I foresee the drama he will bring will be not worth it. Assuming he succeeds, he’ll be sure to tie up 1/2 of a teams cap space after his rookie contract.

Edit: if this tweet is true…

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
View attachment 99491

This dude is starting to get real annoying. I don’t think I would want him on “my” team. I foresee the drama he will bring will be not worth it. Assuming he succeeds, he’ll be sure to tie up 1/2 of a teams cap space after his rookie contract.

Edit: if this tweet is true…
On the other hand, is that not an understandable position to take? Getting drafted to a dumpster fire franchise can really derail your career trajectory.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Let's get back to the games, impressive first drive by GB!! Keep it up.

Go Green Bay

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
On the other hand, is that not an understandable position to take? Getting drafted to a dumpster fire franchise can really derail your career trajectory.

Would he rather go to Washington? At least the Bears were close to making the playoffs this year.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Would he rather go to Washington? At least the Bears were close to making the playoffs this year.
With the new ownership, they have potential to be un an upward trajectory. It's also seen as one of the better landing spots for the head coaching pool out there.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
For the most part I understand it. But I also understand if you have the number 1 pick, chances are the franchise is going to be a dumpster fire. I for some reason just think it’s an annoying take to have. I don’t know, I just don’t like it. You don’t get to choose who drafts you. You can do that in FA.

I think it’s mostly this coupled with his demand of “partial ownership” sours me on him. You haven’t played one snap in the NFL, GTFO of here.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
... And now, after that brief interlude, back to the game - 14-0 GB!!!!

Go Green

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
For the most part I understand it. But I also understand if you have the number 1 pick, chances are the franchise is going to be a dumpster fire. I for some reason just think it’s an annoying take to have. I don’t know, I just don’t like it. You don’t get to choose who drafts you. You can do that in FA.

I think it’s mostly this coupled with his demand of “partial ownership” sours me on him. You haven’t played one snap in the NFL, GTFO of here.
He's not gonna get partial ownership from anywhere.

I don't blame him one bit for his stance and hope he DOESN'T get drafted by the dumpsterfire Bears organization.